Clutterbusters!! Professional Organizer Business Franchise Information:
What We Do
Professional organizing is the process of helping clients evaluate and efficiently arrange their possessions and storage in order to maximize the utility of an organized area. As a Clutterbusters!!®
Partner, you will oversee a team of professionally trained organizers who will provide your clients with more space, reduced clutter, and an organized, attractive, and better functioning home or office.
How We Do It
Working hand-in-hand with the client, many years of accumulated clutter are wiped away in hours. Systems are implemented and products are introduced so the client can keep their space organized. When finished, Clutterbusters!!®
clients feel delighted, excited, re-energized and renewed. Simply put, our clients are not merely "satisfied"-- they are absolutely thrilled!
As a Clutterbusters!!® Partner, you'll become part of a professionally-developed and proven system, including:
High-Visibility, Growth and Opportunity
- One week's training at our Maryland headquarters location
- An appointment-booking and organizer recruitment website and national toll-free call center
- Custom designed software for scheduling, billing, payroll, and client management
- Franchise program and manuals developed with the iFranchise Group, the leading name in franchise consulting
- Low cost of entry, including a home-based option
- Protected, exclusive territories
- No prior experience necessary: You are not required to perform the organizing itself
- Minimal equipment and capital investment needed to start
- Use of Clutterbusters!!® trademarks, logos, and our highly recognizable name, and most importantly,
- The support of an experienced team to back you up at every step!
Now's the Time to Act!
- NAPO (the National Association of Professional Organizers) reports its membership increased by over 41% in 2005.
- Popular shows like Clean Sweep, Mission: Organization, Clean House, Life Laundry, and NeatTV have greatly increased public awareness of our services.
- As the first franchise in this field, you can leverage the training, resources, and support you'll receive to become the primary professional organization provider in your territory.
If you're considering starting a unique, low-cost business in a high-growth field, while providing a valued and appreciated service, don't let this opportunity pass
Clutterbusters!! is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, North Dakota, Washington.
Clutterbusters!! is also currently accepting Canadian and international inquiries.