Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic Franchise Information:
Welcome to Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics®
, the industry leader in the rapidly expanding world of laser and aesthetic skin care.
The Dermacare Difference
We are a physician based medical skin care clinic. We utilize "Gold Standard" technology for each of our procedures. Treatments are physician supervised and performed by licensed, trained and certified medical and aesthetic personnel.
The Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics®
franchise offers you a unique and time-sensitive opportunity to successfully participate in this lucrative industry. To qualified professionals, on an exclusive basis, we offer:
Experience Is The Difference
- Single Clinic Franchise - Franchise for new single clinic ownership.
- Multiple Clinic Franchise - Ownership of multiple single clinic franchises. Discounted franchise fees for multiple clinic ownership.
We have carefully developed our franchise based upon the principals of safety, effectiveness and outstanding customer service. We are extremely proud of our franchisees success and their unparalleled safety record. Our management team provides a 5 year history of successful clinic management, from start up to market dominance as well as 100 years of collective and successful franchising experience.
7 Key Franchise Benefits
- A hands on, long term history of successful clinic operations, from start up to market dominance (which is incredibly rare in this industry).
- Our President and CEO has 15 plus years of successful franchising experience as: Franchisee, Master Regional Franchisee and Franchisor which separates our leadership from all the rest.
- The legal requirements for ownership of a medical clinic are very complex and vary greatly from state to state. We have been extremely diligent in compliance for the protection of our Franchisees and our Franchise System.
- A history of and ongoing commitment to outstanding customer service.
Every aspect of successful clinic management has been implemented, refined, and systematized for successful implementation. Seven key benefits of our franchise are:
A Beautiful Decision
- Absolute marketing (advertising, public relations and promotion) expertise
- Proven clinic management systems to minimize risk and maximize profitability
- Clinic tested technology recommendations with volume discounts
- Exclusive territories for franchisee protection
- Monthly in-depth business analysis and assistance
- Advanced training for medical and management personnel
- Use of Dermacare Laser and Skin Care Clinics ® name and multiple registered trademarks
Skin care products are a well established multi-billion dollar industry. Laser and aesthetic skin care treatments are a $1.3 billion industry and growing by the day. The Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics®
franchise offers you a unique and time sensitive opportunity to successfully participate in this lucrative industry.
"Being a physician, what impressed me the most was Dermacare's outstanding safety record. One of the keys to Dermacare's success is their thorough understanding of technology involved with all non-invasive treatments provided to clients."
Amit I. Patel, M.D. - OB/GYN
Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics®
The Dermacare Franchise Opportunity is targeted toward medical professionals and business executives. The average cost to open a Dermacare Clinic will range from approximately $165,000 to $365,000. This will vary based on the size, location and other variables of a specific clinic and includes the franchise fee, working capital, furniture, fixtures, equipment etc. This is explained in greater detail in our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular. We encourage individuals interested in our opportunity to have access to approximately $250,000 for this purpose. We would enjoy the opportunity to discuss this further with you.
Physician Opportunities Available Only.
Dermacare is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Dermacare is also currently accepting Canadian and international inquiries.