Mrs. Fields, one of the world's premiere cookie store brands, will mark their 35th anniversary this coming weekend. The company was originally started by Debbi Fields in Palo Alto in 1977 after being turned down for numerous business loans. Mrs. Fields is now one of the most beloved and well-know cookie brands.
As a way of marking their 35th anniversary, Mrs. Fields will be handing out almost ten thousand free cookies at five locations in four different cities. Locations were chosen based on their loyal customer base. They include:
- Chicago- 32 E. Randolph location, Friday August 17th at 1:00 p.m.
- Chicago- 242 S. State St. Location, Friday at 4:00 p.m.
- Las Vegas- Between City Center and Bellagio, Friday at 8:00 p.m. and Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- Park City, UT- 333 Main Street location, Friday at 12:00 p.m.
- Philadelphia, PA- Mall area near Liberty Bell, Saturday at 12:00 p.m.