Caring Hearts In Home Care Makes Life Easier
Many seniors find that for the first time in their lives they have to ask for help. Just as growing older can allow for a more relaxed lifestyle, it can also present new obstacles and challenges. With Caring Hearts In Home Care, loved ones get the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe, independent, and happy lifestyle.
Why Are Home Care Services Needed?
- Personal care assistance (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparations
- Errand running (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Organizing, shipping and reading mail
- Escorting to appointments
- Pet care assistance
- Entertaining (games, crafts, etc.)
- Reminders (medication, dates, etc.)
- Walking assistance
- And Much More!
Why Invest With Caring Hearts In Home Care?
- Seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home
- The U.S. Census Bureau concluded that "The elder population is becoming the fastest growing segment of our country"
- 75% of "Baby Boomers" are approaching retirement age
- By the year 2010 the U.S. population of those aged 65 or older will be 35 million strong
- A vast majority of adult children live several hundred miles away from their parents, which makes providing assistance extremely difficult
- An advancement in medical technology has increasing life expectancy
- Entrepreneur Magazine boasted that "Senior care was the hottest franchise idea for the year 2004". The authors also explained that "Senior opportunity is only in its first inning, and dramatic explosive growth is still to come in the decade ahead"
- We are not a franchise - No Royalty Fees Ever!!!
- Lowest start-up cost in the industry
- Outstanding growth potential
- Home based business
- No collection hassles
- Helping those who cannot help themselves
- The freedom of self-employment
- Job security
- Financial security
Caring Hearts In Home Care is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
Interested parties should have at least $20,000 in liquid capital to invest.