The Senior's Choice Business Opportunity Information:
Here are 4 Things We Can Say that none of our competitors can say:
1. All of our caregivers are Certified Companion Aides (CCA©). This gives us a competitive marketing edge and helps us attract and retain the very best caregivers.
2. We promote a proprietary Fall Prevention Program that is endorsed by the National Safety Counsel that will get you into every door.
3. We offer you a money back guarantee if you believe we did not deliver on all our promises to you and regret not joining one of our competitors.
4. We are not a franchise and for good reasons which you will soon learn.
Join us in one of the most emotionally rewarding businesses available today!
Be a part of one of the greatest growth industries in America by owning your own senior care company. We built our reputation on training, supporting and connecting our Members to clients and caregivers all around the country.
What sets us apart from all our franchise competitors and will give you a competitive advantage are the following really important considerations:
We are a national membership organization, not a traditional franchise that means to you:
- Royalty Free. You pay no royalties on your hard earned revenue that penalizes your success. You pay just a flat monthly due that goes down after the first year.
- No Long-Term Financial Commitment on your part. We are obligated to perform services to you long-term, but your obligation to us is month-to-month. We have to earn your business each and every month.
- Large Protected Territories. No small protected territories that box you in and limit your expansion capability. We offer large non-compete areas that give you more choices about where you operate.
- It's Your Business. You're not just leasing our company for 10 years like you are as a franchisee. You build your own company with your own identity in association with us, drafting in our experience and benefiting from our referral connections nationwide.
Learn more about why our membership model is superior to our franchise counterparts and ask about our franchise money-back guarantee that promises to make your decision very simple when selecting the company you partner with.
Let us help you build a business serving seniors in your area. Not only do we provide excellent training and resources to start your business, we also provide outstanding support once your business is up and running.
If you choose to be in this business, your business will, in essence, do two things.
The first thing your business will do is recruit, hire and train caregivers for the elderly.
- These people are generally women who are of middle age or older.
- They usually have raised their own family.
- Many times they have cared for their own parents or grandparents.
- Sometimes they have already worked as a professional caregiver in the past, but many times they haven't.
- They are women who have "an empty nest" and are looking for something to do to help others and the community.
- If they can be paid to do it, they're ecstatic. I bet you know someone right now that fits this description.
- You will follow the system we've created for recruiting, screening and interviewing these caregivers.
- Background checks will be performed as well as reference checks. You (your business) will then hire these people and have them go through, and pass, an extensive caregiver training course we developed.
- The caregiver is then assigned to a client and your job becomes one of managing the relationship.
- You will keep track of your employee's schedule.
- You'll check in to see that they are doing their job well.
- You'll perform employee evaluations.
- You'll "coach" your employees to improve their abilities and you'll plan and carry out additional employee training.
The second thing your business will do is acquire clients.
- Following the marketing and sales plan we've laid out for the business.
- Identifying potential clients in your area
- Generating qualified leads through a variety of marketing methods
- Setting appointments with each potential client and his/her family
- Conducting thorough client assessments using the assessment tools we will provide you
- Proposing a "care plan" for the clients and then enacting that care plan by matching up the right caregiver (your employee) with the client
- We will teach you how to carry out each one of these activities in a way that is easy and successful.
The only thing left is to collect the money!
The Senior's Choice enables you to build a business that can create financial independence for you at a fraction of the cost of other business opportunities!
"In comparison to a franchise, TSC was a no-brainer. I love the flexibility of my business and the fact that membership is optional. The industry demand and potential for growth are great and we feel good about this kind of work. Both my husband and I agree that The Senior's Choice training materials and seminar presentations were exceptional! The marketing and sales information was outstanding and the seminar was very motivational."
- Melanie Kane-Corley