Total Golf Adventures Franchise Information:
Igniting the Flame
The mission of Total Golf Adventures (TGA) is to provide America's youth with access to the game of golf through programs that build life values, instill confidence through achievement and offer a fun and
educational experience. TGA was created in 2003 as an overnight golf camp in California. At the end of summer, many parents expressed a desire for golf programs that took place during the school year. TGA quickly realized the need and demand for a program that brought golf directly to children and didn’t require transportation to and from a facility. Thus, in the fall of 2003 TGA offered the company’s first-ever at-school, after school golf classes at six elementary schools in Los Angeles. The response from schools, parents and students ignited the flame that now surrounds TGA’s golf ball and the only national after school golf program.
A Smart Golf Franchise Solution
Through strategic relationships in both the golf and education industries, TGA now has a two-flamed attack introducing golf to and providing ongoing golf programs for youth. The TGA business taps into a new niche in the golf
industry that includes the 90% non-golfing population within the United States. That niche is the only national at-school after school program. From marketability in the schools, students are then transitioned to other TGA events such as camps and tournaments. TGA businesses derive revenue from in-school programs, community programs, camps, equipment and apparel sales among other avenues.
Total Golf Adventures offers a turn-key solution to owning your own business in the golf industry. TGA is releasing exclusive geographical territories to professional golfers (PGA, LPGA and USGTF members), entrepreneurs, golf enthusiasts and business people who want to make a difference in their community. Since igniting the flame just three years ago, our franchises are currently being implemented across 23 states in 36 territories.
A TGA franchise requires an upfront investment after which TGA provides the tools, support, brand and infrastructure needed to help you generate revenue quickly while growing your business efficiently. TGA HQ is known for supporting our franchises in every way possible providing the utmost attention to our territories. As a young, innovative and quickly evolving company, we are promptly there for our franchises; just ask them!
TGA’s Unique 5 Level After School Program Outline:
TGA uses a five (5) level enrichment program to give students a framework for success which creates high retention rates leading to repeat customers.
What You Can Expect
- An average of 6-10 week sessions, three-four times per school year
- Programs offered at schools or alternative facilities such as YMCA’s, churches, parks, etc.
- Programs may be conducted both indoors or outdoors to generate year 'round revenue
- Low cost and convenience provides all children with an opportunity to learn the game
- Programming is offered for school children in grades K-8 (Our niche is K-4)
- Summer, Spring and Winter camps are TGA's second main revenue source
In addition to our five-star support team, each TGA franchisee receives:
“It’s nice to be on the ground floor of a National Golf Program that has the potential to grow the game of golf more than any other program.”
- An operations manual (300+ pages) consisting of all sales, marketing, training and administrative documents vital to your business.
- A 3 to 4 day training visit to your territory to familiarize you with TGA, sell school accounts for you, provide sales training, set up your business and a review of all documentation we provide.
- Access to TGA’s support network consisting of approved national suppliers, strategic partners, TGA owners,
weekly emails, bi-weekly conference calls, online message boards and our annual National meeting.
- Your business's website located within www.totalgolfadventures.com.
- Immediate PR efforts locally and nationwide to introduce your business market and brand your business.
- National partnerships and strategic partnerships with golf and education organizations that strengthen your brand to schools and parents, your two biggest clients.
- National buying power with TGA Approved Suppliers/Vendors to significantly lower the variable costs of your business.
- Sean Kicker, PGA Member and TGA Owner.
Welcome to your future of owning a lucrative business in an untapped niche within the golf industry.
Please note this franchise is not accepting inquiries from outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $20,000 to invest.
TOTAL GOLF ADVENTURES FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES ONLY IN CERTAIN STATES. TOTAL GOLF ADVENTURES FRANCHISE, LLC WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE UNLESS REGISTERED (OR EXEMPT) IN THE STATE WHERE THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER RESIDES OR WHERE THE FRANCHISE WILL BE LOCATED. THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO ANY RESIDENT OF ANY STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION WHERE TOTAL GOLF ADVENTURES FRANCHISE, LLC IS NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED OR EXEMPT. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY A TOTAL GOLF ADVENTURES FRANCHISE. AN OFFER TO BUY A TOTAL GOLF ADVENTURES FRANCHISE IS MADE BY OFFERING CIRCULAR ONLY.
THESE FRANCHISES HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FRANCHISE INVESTMENT LAW OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT AN OFFERING. AN OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY A PROSPECTUS FILED FIRST WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. SUCH FILING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW.
Total Golf Adventures is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.