THEY SAY TIMING IS EVERYTHING. OUR TIME IS NOW.
Kids need lunch every school day, and there are 60 Million
of them in school right now. That's a lot of mouths to feed! Wholesome Tummies Café is an exciting and
timely solution that is aggressively going after the US$42 Billion
national school lunch market and taking the country by storm.
As you surely know, there is a national discussion being had right now about childhood obesity and the need for better school lunches being led by major influencers such as First Lady Michelle Obama and internationally recognized chef Jamie Oliver. The opportunity to capitalize on this national need has never been greater. WT Café is the first and only
healthy kids' food franchise in the U.S. and the Movement is growing by leaps and bounds.
Are you ready to join the movement?
WHY DO FRANCHISEES LOVE WT CAFÉ?
- Recession Resistant
- Residual Income Stream
- Cash Flow Business
- Potential to be Profitable from Day One
- Make a Difference
- Lifestyle Business
- Unbelievable Growth Potential
- Captive Target Market for Over 13 Years!
- Positive Impact on Community
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
We provide qualified owners with all the tools and resources they need to launch and manage the business (so you can focus on growing it!). Our training program includes two full weeks of classroom and hands-on training coupled with webinars, conference calls, and remote training – all designed to get you fully prepared to flawlessly launch your new business. After launch, we offer continued and ongoing support. Your success is our success!
Training and Support includes:
SALES & MARKETING
- Online ordering and payment system
- Customer and school contact management
- Customized Point of Sale software
- Territory lead generation
- Social media management
- Public relations program
- Culinary and operational training
- Nutritionist-approved recipes
- National supplier partnerships
To be successful, our concept requires strong entrepreneurial leadership at the local level. Characteristics we look for include:
- Passion for the cause - sharing our mission and vision
- Financially stable
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Operational excellence
- Prior management experience
- Understand unique demands of parenting
- Ingrained in local community
- No food related experience is necessary!
Wholesome Tummies is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, West Virginia.
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.