A Better Solution In Home Care - Franchise
Become a semi-passive to passive owner of a business in one of the fastest growing industries nationwide! A Better Solution In Home Care serves a growing market where ownership can be financially rewarding and personally fulfilling. Leverage your management skills, make an investment in your future and benefit from meaningful work every day by owning your own franchise. Inquire today!
What Does an A Better Solution In Home Care Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with A Better Solution In Home Care, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $60,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $101,800 - $221,350.
Options available to franchisees:
A Better Solution In Home Care's (ABS) Managed Model offers options for semi-passive and passive owners.
Ready to create and build your financial legacy but not ready to quit your high paying career? Desiring to invest in an opportunity where your level of involvement is limited to backend investor? A Better Solution Passive Business Model is fully equipped to support your needs. With the ABS Managed Model, enjoy exclusive benefits and grow your business with little or no involvement.
- ABS' affiliate, Caring Solutions Management & Staffing, provides services (hiring, managing, training and overseeing your staff) exclusively for ABS passive franchise owners
- Services provided by staff that have been deliberately chosen for their expertise and experience
- Enables owners to take part in the exploding home care industry without having to work directly in their business
Benefits of A Better Solution Franchise
ABS has been in the business of home care since 2000. Our franchise leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in healthcare and senior services. Founder Lia Smith is a working owner who know firsthand the challenges inherent in operating a home care agency and she has created solutions to help ensure your success. Benefits include:
- Unprecedented opportunity in the home care industry. A true passive ownership model that gives you the ability to step into your business when and if you so choose.
- You have the flexibility to choose your level of involvement in your business. After your initial term or anytime thereafter, you can choose to cancel the agreement with 60 days’ notice and take on your operations.
- Experienced staff of Caring Solutions with an expert level of home care knowledge source and coach your staff. Our intimate involvement with selection and training helps to ensure you have the best staff working in key positions in your business.
- We hold your staff accountable to business functions and outcomes so you don’t have to. We supervise your business like it is our business. We create benchmarks to success.
Services Offered by A Better Solution
With A Better Solution In Home Care brand, you benefit from proven methods of operation and multiple revenue streams and are able to offer your community a true continuum of care and a diversity of services including:
- Home Care
- Care Management
- Placement Services
- Facility Supplemental Staffing Services
- Skilled Nursing Services
Training and Support
By joining the ABS family, you are provided with the tools and guidance to begin your journey successfully with a strong, dedicated team of professionals guiding your path. Training and support is essential to your success and can make all the difference in the home care business so we make sure our franchisees get the most thorough instruction and the highest quality coaching available in the industry. Your comprehensive, hands-on training includes:
- Assistance identifying and acquiring suitable office space
- General management oversight of your business
- Source, train and coach key business staff
- Ongoing supervision and performance management of key staff
- One week pre-launch training
- Individualized coaching by ABS' experienced training team
- Personalized goal setting
- Monthly CEO roundtable chats
A Better Solution In Home Care is looking for franchisees who possess the following qualities:
- Driven with high initiative and motivation
- Personable - enjoy networking and relationship building
- Compassionate about delivering exceptional service to others
- Interest in healthcare and older adults
- Ability to supervise and manage a field-based workforce
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on A Better Solution In Home Care available today for you to review.
A Better Solution In Home Care is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $60,000 in liquid capital to invest.