AccuDiagnostics is a full-service Third Party Administrator, providing drug, alcohol, steroid and DNA testing; as well as consultation to businesses, schools, government agencies, and private citizens. The company's growth is a reflection of the trend in American business and institutions to become "Drug-Free Workplaces." Owned and operated by individuals with over 25 years combined experience, we are well versed in the current industry standards and trends. AccuDiagnostics has developed a comprehensive testing program that encompasses all aspects of the instant drug testing industry.
What We Do
AccuDiagnostics has an in-depth knowledge of the testing industry. They know "who's doing what," and they have their finger on the pulse of "what's next." The company has a process for keeping abreast of any and every new development – new rules and regulations, new methodologies, and emerging technologies.
Our Services Include:
Other Specialized Services Include:
- On-Site & Off-Site Urine, Hair, Sweat, & Saliva Testing
- AccuDiagnostics Drug-Free Workplace Program
- AccuDiagnostics Athletic Drug Testing Program
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) Federal Drug Testing
- Drug Courts, Social Services, Welfare Departments
Our Clientele Includes:
- DNA/Paternity Testing
- Infidelity Testing
- Instant alcohol screening and 24/7 alcohol monitoring for DUI offenders
- AccuDetect - 80 hour alcohol test
- AccuShield - Drug testing in cases of child abuse (passive exposure to drugs)
- Judicial Systems
- State & Local Governments
- University Athletic Programs
AccuDiagnostic franchisees will have full training and certification in all areas of drug, alcohol and DNA testing. Professional marketing materials, as well as aggressive sales programs targeted at businesses, government agencies and school athletic programs will enhance sales opportunities.
- Rapidly Growing Industry
- Beneficial For Companies
- Extensive Marketing Program
- Marketable Software Program
- Comprehensive In House Training
- Federal Recognized Certification Program
- Minimal Start Up Costs
- On going service and support
AccuDiagnostics has begun expanding its name as a national third party administrator utilizing qualified franchisees.
AccuDiagnostics is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.