Control your own DEStiny!
4 Great Companies...1 Franchise Agreement
DES Staffing Services – temporary and permanent staffing in the manufacturing and light industrial sector
iTech Corporation – specializing in contract and permanent placement of information technology professionals
Nine 2 Five – temporary and permanent staffing of clerical and professional individuals
Patient Care – entry-level and executive-level placements of medical professionals
Over the years, DES has developed an operating system that provides franchise owners with the tools they need to succeed. Our experience, system and commitment to automation and technology enables DES to continually move forward and evolve with the latest business practices. A Great Opportunity
When you establish a DES franchise, much of the struggle associated with owning your own business is removed. If you and DES agree to enter into a franchise agreement, you can expect outstanding service and support, with everything you need to begin a successful operation.
As a DES Franchisee, you'll become a part of our family, benefiting from all of our efforts to ensure your success during the transition to self-employment. Benefits and support services include:
A Rewarding Career
- Low initial start-up investment
- 100% ownership in protected territory
- Use of DES trademarks and logos
- One month initial training program at the DES Corporate Offices
in Des Moines, Iowa
- Integrated front & back office system
- Proven business and financial plan
- Credit and collections monitoring and assistance
- All necessary business forms and manuals
- Assistance in preparing proposals & special quotes
- Full benefits and incentives for staffing members
- On-going training/support through Area Directors and Regional Directors
The most rewarding aspect of owning a DES franchise is the way you'll feel about the service you provide to others.
You are helping businesses in your community find qualified employees while helping people who need jobs find rewarding, satisfying careers.