Franchise with MRINetwork
The global leader in executive search & professional recruiting
A franchise with MRINetwork gives you the opportunity to step away from the corporate world, and step into a business that has been established for over 50 years. With over 400 offices spanning four continents, you are backed by a global Network with the reach and expertise to ensure you can handle any search assignment.
The Right Industry, Right Now
- $137B industry
- One of the fastest growing industries since 1995
- 2.98 million people are employed by staffing companies every business day
- 12.9 million temporary and contract employees are hired by U.S. staffing firms over the course of a year
- Employment of staffing specialists is expected to grow 21 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all occupations
- For the seventh straight year, less than half of U.S. workers are satisfied with their jobs
- Approximately 76 million baby boomers will retire over the next 20 years
- MRINetwork was named one of the top three providers of direct hire by Staffing Industry Analysts in its Largest Direct Hire Firms in the Unites States listing. This is a repeat status for MRINetwork, based on our annual direct hire revenue, with the organization ranking #2 in the latest report
- In 2017, Forbes ranked MRINetwork #9 out of 250 executive search firms, defined as companies that place executives in positions with at least $100,000 in annual pay
Why Franchise With Us
Five Revenue Generating Opportunities
MRINetwork provides five great revenue sources to help you grow your business:
- Direct Hire - connecting employers with the best talent in the industry to satisfy their permanent placement needs.
- Contract Staffing - fulfilling client's temporary placement needs with talented contract workers.
- Shared Office Placement - partner with other MRINetwork offices to support your client's needs leveraging the global talent pool of MRINetwork and the expertise across various industries and markets.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing - execute a high-touch, methodical approach to large-scale recruitment.
- Partner Alliances - build additional streams of revenue through strategic partnerships which offer referral fees for a variety of candidate and client services including career coaching, financial advisory solutions, relocation assistance, etc.
MRINetwork delivers not only the infrastructure and resources needed to grow a profitable business, but also inspires a sense of competition, along with camaraderie, teamwork and mentorship.
Over 400 Offices Globally
Open Your MRINetwork Office Anywhere in the World!
Each office is individually owned and operated, allowing a unique culture established by the franchise owner. The MRINetwork advantages include: