Spherion Staffing Franchise Information:About Spherion
, a leader in staffing and recruitment for nearly 60 years, is offering franchise and license opportunities in markets nationwide. With a network of more than 700 offices and annual revenues of $2 billion, the company has a strong brand name and presence that transcends the local marketplace. What's more, Spherion is ranked the fifth largest employer and fourth largest staffing company in the U.S.A Recognized Leader
A Pioneer in Innovative Recruitment and Workforce Management
- Entrepreneur Magazine recognized Spherion as having the "Best Staffing Services Franchise Opportunity" for five years straight.
- Fortune Magazine has named Spherion one of America's Most Admired Companies for the sixth time.
What Does Spherion Offer You?
- First to develop an on-site workforce management solution.
- First to use interactive voice response technology to prescreen job candidates.
- First to establish the staffing industry's only fully integrated, Web-based operating system.
Spherion offers a competitive contract and two options towards becoming a business owner: a franchise program or a license program. As part of a proven Fortune 1000 network, all franchisees and licensees will be provided the ability to offer staffing services: full-time, part-time, temp-to-hire and direct hire in either our clerical or light industrial arena. This includes office professional, light industrial, on-site workforce management and call centers. Professional skills are available in certain markets. Our franchising program offers you:
- Dedicated & experienced field support team
- Protected territory in the clerical and light industrial arena
- Online training, assessment & career tools for your flexible employees
- Centralized recruiter tools & helpful resources
- Comprehensive pre- & post-opening training
- Extensive ongoing training programs
- In-depth mentoring & coaching programs
- Innovative products & delivery options
- Centralized sales & marketing tools
- Brochures - print & online
- Advertising - print & online
- Direct mail
- National sales & marketing campaigns
- Regional & annual meetings
- Opportunity to become elected by your peers to our Owner Advisory Council
- Technology & tools to run your business
As a Spherion franchisee/licensee, you'll have a dedicated field consultant assigned to your office to provide ongoing support. This industry expert works closely with you to assist you in the following areas:
Testimonials"I have the independence of running my own business and the support to do it." - Beth DeLaney, OH"The support I receive to run my business is great! The company really lives up to its obligation." - Ken Ballard, VT"As part of a national corporation, everything is created for you, so you can focus on growing your business." - Diana Schafer, WI"One key benefit I enjoy is the great support within the owner community." - Trent Cross, FLPlease complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Developing sales strategies & assisting with delivery options
- Recruiting & training staff
- Creating business plans
- Providing updates on company programs & initiatives
- Sharing best practices across the Spherion network