House Doctors Handyman Service
Our proven concept targets consumers in three distinct categories: busy home owners, aging boomers, and commercial property owners. You will grow your business with multiple revenue streams including handyman repairs, home modifications, energy efficiency upgrades, and kitchen & bath remodeling. Get more information now!
What Does a House Doctors Handyman Service Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with House Doctors Handyman Service, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $83,900.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Total Investment mean?
Facts about this franchise:
Home Improvement is a $100 BILLION PLUS industry that is very fragmented. Often finding a contractor or handyman that shows up on time and does quality work is a huge challenge for home and business property owners. HouseDoctors Professional technicians arrive on time, in uniform, driving logo wrapped vans (your own mobile billboard). We provide estimates created on our web-based software and do quality work that is guaranteed for a full year. Our marketing and operating systems ensure you will generate loyal customers who continue to use your services and refer their friends for years to come.
HouseDoctors, founded in 1995, provides a full range of Handyman and remodeling services to residential and commercial customers. In June of 2012, HouseDoctors was purchased by then president, Jim Hunter, who has a passion for building businesses. Jim spent the first 10 years of his career as a franchisee so he has the utmost respect for and commitment to our franchisees. If you would like join a concept where your success is the franchisor’s number one priority, “the Doctor is in”
- Home based – No need to lease space and pay rent each month
- Regular hours – You don’t have to work nights and weekends
- Protected Territory - 3 Options available to meet your financial goals and investment level
- Open Quickly – Our Fast Start program can have you open in as little as 45 days
- Low Overhead – Minimal inventory, add Technicians and lease vans as you grow
- National Accounts – Established relationships and discounts with many national partners
- Technology –Web based Software for Scheduling, Quoting, Invoicing & Customer Feedback
- Support – Weekly coaching sessions covering Finance, Operations and Marketing
- Accessibility – Speak with anyone on our team, including the CEO, without an appointment
Our proven concept targets consumers in three distinct categories:
- Busy Homeowners – The average homeowner has 22 items on their to-do list
- Aging Baby Boomers – Seniors are staying in their homes longer. Modifying Seniors homes is the fastest growing segment in the remodeling industry
- Commercial Property Owners – Landlords and tenants budget money for maintenance and repair
We have multiple revenue streams to help grow your business
- Handyman & To-Do lists create recurring service needs for your customers
- Aging In Place Modifications – Install ramps, grab bars, walk in tubs and more
- Remodeling – Kitchen and Bath remodeling are the most popular home investments
- Energy Efficient Upgrades – replace windows & Doors, Improve insulation and weather stripping
- Commercial – National retail service networks help you land commercial business
This opportunity has a Liquid Capital Requirement of $50,000
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on House Doctors Handyman Service available today for you to review.
House Doctors Handyman Service is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.