American Business Systems, LLC
American Business Systems has been America's Leader in Medical Billing with Unparalleled Training, and Support for over 25 years. $100k Potential working from anywhere, full-time or part-time. Learn more about this great opportunity!
What Does an American Business Systems, LLC Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with American Business Systems, LLC, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $28,990. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $28,990.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Total Investment mean?
Facts about this franchise:
American Business Systems is the fastest way to start your own medical billing business and we're the only company with Live Online Training, Free Lifetime Support, and a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Profit from our 25 years as America's leader in Medical Billing! Work from anywhere, full-time or part-time.
American Business Systems is the fastest way to start your medical billing business. Guaranteed.
ABS is the largest company of its kind nationwide, providing training and support to independent licensees since 1994.
When you become an ABS Licensee, you'll enjoy access to the most comprehensive toolbox of revenue cycle management solutions on the market.
We have solutions for every aspect of practice management and cash flow optimization including: claims filing, telehealth services, collections, payment services, EMR, coding, automated marketing, digital records management, audit services, HIPAA compliance, and more.
Many of our Owners break even on their investment in less than 12 months with just one single client. Earn a six-figure income with 4-5 clients.
Why Choose Medical Billing for Your New Business?
- EVERYTHING Can Be Done From Home - All Training, Marketing, Data Processing, and Support can all be done from the comfort and safety of your own home
- Complete Flexibility - You can work from anywhere and set your own schedule. Build a part-time business to earn extra income, replace your salary, or grow the business as large as you want.
- Strong Growth Potential - According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor forecast, health services are in the #1 “super sector” for growth. Plus, people continue to visit doctors whether the economy is up or down, and 80 million “baby boomers” will be retiring in the next few years, so timing couldn’t be better for this industry.
- Doctors in Private Practice need of Our Services - Medical Billing, Coding, Telehealth Software, HIPAA Compliancy, Audit Protection, Revenue Cycle Management just to name a few.
- No Special Education Is Required - You don’t need any special degrees or professional licenses to be a medical biller. Learning complex billing codes is not required.
Why Choose American Business Systems? Four Features That No Other Company Offers:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - Unmatched in the industry, ABS allows for a full refund within 30 days of investing if, for any reason, the investor determines the ABS business model isn’t a good fit.
- Live One-on-One Training - A complete online training course is conducted by our certified trainers with you via private, online sessions. You also have lifetime access to private training/support website with over 100 hours of continuing education.
- Cloud Based Software - Available on PC, Mac, iPad, and Android
- Free Lifetime Support - We are dedicated to your success. You will have one-on-one support from our Success Team for life to help you as you get started, and any time you have a question.
This opportunity is available in the United States only.
When you submit your information you’ll receive details about our Free One-hour Webinar (online presentation). Plus you’ll get access online to a demo of our system, income calculators, a look at the marketing materials, licensee success stories and more.
You will also have the opportunity to speak directly with an ABS Business Development Rep as well as some current ABS licensee business owners.
CONTACT US BELOW NOW TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ABS LICENSE OPPORTUNITY!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on American Business Systems, LLC available today for you to review.
American Business Systems, LLC is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $28,990 in liquid capital to invest.