Our unique creative programs can provide you with 13 separate streams of income! In addition, enjoy an exceptionally low start-up cost and easy to use business tools. Take advantage of our 30 years of experience as we support you with everything you need to get started.
What Does a KidzArt Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with KidzArt, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $40,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $20,000 - $50,000.
Facts about this franchise:
Be Your Own Boss! Work from Home
We welcome the opportunity to partner with qualified individuals. Take advantage of our 30 years of experience. Partners not only invest financially but are entrepreneurs who want to turn their passion for art and science education into a career.
No art or teaching experience needed. We provide step-by-step training, curriculum, operational systems, and support. We have the tools to help you develop your business.
Why We Exist
KidzArt has been at the leading edge of the creative education space. We help build self confidence through self-expression! Art is all about feeling free to take risks, to explore the unknown, and to trust the “inner creative voice”. Our curriculum reflects these principles and has been tested for 30 years by millions of students worldwide.
What We Do
We began teaching children in 1990 and have been supporting successful franchises since 2002. Our art education program encourages self confidence and teaches students to see the world in new ways. This business is perfect for the sophisticated investor seeking a simple model designed to produce a significant return, while contributing something that truly makes a difference.
- We have quality programs to service ANY age starting as young as two years old
- Your business can be completely portable
- We have protected names for each sector: KidzArt™, Art Innovators™, Squiggles to Grins™, TeenzArt™, SeniorzArt™ and Palette Up!™
- Each investor has access to a wide variety of curriculum for each sector
- Online registration system also provides a business management system
- Our class calculator gives a quick view of your business and serve as a tool to help you achieve your desired profit margins
The Model - 13 Streams of Income!
- After school art classes
- Workshops and classes for adults
- Camps for kids (daily and weekly)
- "Mommy and Me" classes
- Palette Up! program for adults
- Core Programs in schools
- In-school field trips
- Birthday parties
- Home school program
- Special events: Scout badges, family night out, and celebrations of any kind
- Grant programs
- Corporate America: Team Building
- Virtual learning
Support and Training
- On-Boarding - We prepare you with valuable tools and tips even before you arrive for training
- Four full-days of training includes: training on business tools, art classes, how to teach, marketing and proven best practices
- Coaching calls tailored just for your start-up: 6-8 weeks following training
- Webinar training on demand
- Business Center (Intranet) with archived training videos, marketing collateral, extensive curriculum and customized business tools
- Unlimited telephone support from corporate
- On staff curriculum specialist
- Website with pages that you can edit
Why Invest in KidzArt
- Full training
- No art experience needed
- A 30-year track record in art education
- 13 different streams of income
- Protected territory and unlimited customer base
- 24/7 Intranet site
- Unlimited support
- You build it up and sell it – you are creating VALUE
- Business Tools - location calculators, online registration, website and professionally designed marketing collateral
- Step-by-step manuals, videos and training materials
- Bulk buying for art products and marketing materials
Club Scientific is the Sister Brand of KidzArt: Co-Brand KidzArt with Club Scientific!
OWN A CHILDREN’S SCIENCE FRANCHISE!
We welcome the opportunity to partner with qualified individuals wanting to benefit from our 25+ years of experience teaching students. Partners not only invest financially, but are individuals who want to turn their passion for children, science and education into a career.
No science or teaching experience needed. We provide you step-by-step training, curriculum, operational systems and support. We have tools to help you develop your plan.
Introducing young children to the mysteries of science through hands-on interactive experiments gives them a gift that will last a lifetime. Club Scientific has developed a proprietary curriculum allowing children to experience how science works in real life. Our program is presented in a nurturing and encouraging environment where children can have fun and build self-esteem while they learn from experts and hands-on experiences.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on KidzArt available today for you to review.
KidzArt is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.