City Wide Facility Solutions
The City Wide franchise is part of a $100 billion building services industry that is growing each year. City Wide is a B2B sales and management model offering 20+ ways to open the door with a client, saving the client both time and money. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
What Does a City Wide Facility Solutions Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with City Wide Facility Solutions, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $240,650 - $411,600.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
|Total Investment:||$240,650 - $411,600
What does Total Investment mean?
Own a City Wide Franchise
In 2021, City Wide Facility Solutions is celebrating 60 years in business, 20 years in franchising, and record-breaking $400 Million in systemwide revenue in 2020 amidst the pandemic. The City Wide business-to-business sales and management franchise model is focused on saving time and solving problems in the commercial building services industry. With 20+ ways to open the door with a client, City Wide offers a scalable, recurring-revenue, recession-resistant business opportunity for sales and management professionals. No hourly employees, travel, inventory or equipment to manage. Instead, City Franchise owners are focused on Community, Accountability, and Professionalism in their everyday interactions.
Why Invest in a City Wide Franchise?
- B2B sales and management model
- Recession-resistant $100 billion industry
- 20+ services to open the door with a client
City Wide Facility Solutions specializes in sales leadership and providing worldclass client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves. As an essential business, City Wide has distinguished itself as a trusted facility solutions partner. In 2020 during COVID, systemwide sales were the highest in company history!
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who are persuasive problem solvers
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money-motivated
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on City Wide Facility Solutions available today for you to review.
City Wide Facility Solutions is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.