Knockouts Haircuts & Grooming
Knockouts Haircuts for Men is a sports-themed, full-service salon providing competitively-priced haircuts and other grooming services, including coloring, manicures, pedicures (at some locations), facials, and waxing. We cater specifically to men by offering a pampering experience that is not available at discount walk-in salons and traditional barbershops without charging high-end salon prices.
What Does a Knockouts Haircuts & Grooming Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Knockouts Haircuts & Grooming, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $75,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $228,300 - $367,950. They also offer financing . *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
|Total Investment:||$228,300 - $367,950
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
Why a Hair Salon Franchise?
The answer is really quite simple. Hair salons are designed to be passively operated. People will get their hair cut in good times and bad. It is low tech meaning you do not have to worry about Amazon taking over your business. So, you have a simple business with a modest investment that gives you an opportunity for a great return. Your job is simply to hire great people, take care of them and take care of your customers. What could be easier than that?
Why become a Knockouts Franchise Owner?
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men is the best company in the best space for passive operators.
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men offers the lowest royalty fees by HALF
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men offers the largest territories
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men operates with little direct competition...above (better service) than discount walk in salons and below the high-end "clubby" men's salons
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men offers unparalleled support. How? It is still a family run business where the founders themselves support you
- Knockouts has skin in the game. The founders operate their own salons and they know what their franchisees are dealing with daily
- Knockouts Haircuts for Men is simply a "Knockout" experience for the customer, the stylists and the Franchise Owner. Come join the team!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Knockouts Haircuts & Grooming available today for you to review.
Knockouts Haircuts & Grooming is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.