CycleBar® Premium Indoor Cycling
With over 250 locations open, CycleBar is the largest indoor cycling brand & offers a variety of inspiring low-impact workouts, which are inclusive of all fitness levels. CycleBar is 3x larger than our next competitor & is leading the thriving indoor-cycling industry. As an award winning brand, with a strong national presence, the CycleBar franchise opportunity is marked by a recurring revenue model & a semi-absentee executive model with multi-unit opportunities available throughout the nation.
What Does a CycleBar® Premium Indoor Cycling Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with CycleBar® Premium Indoor Cycling, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $600,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $251,850 - $489,150.
Facts about this franchise:
Founded in 2004, CycleBar is the largest indoor cycling brand by number of studios and offers a variety of low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling workouts, which are inclusive of all fitness levels. CycleBar offers an immersive, multi-sensory experience in state-of-the-art “CycleTheaters,” led by specially trained instructors, enhanced with high-energy “CycleBeats” playlists and tracked using rider-specific “CycleStat” performance metrics. Ranked on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 four years running, Fastest-Growing Franchises in 2021 as well as Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 in 2020, CycleBar is headquartered in Irvine, CA and backed by Xponential Fitness, the largest franchisor of boutique fitness brands. Xponential Fitness has the systems, playbook, resources, and network to ensure continued growth and exceptional support every step of the way.
- Strong National Brand - With more than 250 locations open, CycleBar is an award winning brand with a strong national presence - and we’re just getting started!
- First Mover Advantage - Be a partner before the crowd realizes the opportunities CycleBar offers. Get the opportunity to still pick the territory of your choosing and reap the benefits.
- Smart Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, strong EBITDA margins, and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
- Executive Model - Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Real Estate - Our expert team will guide you through the entire process, from site selection to lease execution, to find the ideal site for your CycleBar studio.
- Construction & Design - We'll guide you through the entire buildout process from approved layout and general construction to interior design, music, and technology. Enjoy the simple buildout and small footprint!
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive & ongoing sales training, monthly calls & expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening & into sustainability.
- Recruitment - Your team is at the core of your studio’s success. Receive assistance hiring and developing the most qualified CycleStars, general manager, and sales team.
- Marketing - The minute you execute your lease, the marketing of your studio begins, with personalized support to ensure you generate maximum leads.
CycleBar is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness & wellness brands. With decades of fitness and franchising experience across our team, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise owners.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on CycleBar® Premium Indoor Cycling available today for you to review.
CycleBar® Premium Indoor Cycling is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.