Pet Wants is riding a huge wave of pet owners spending lavishly on their beloved pets. In fact, in the $109 billion pet products industry, Americans spend over $50 billion a year on pet food and treats alone. Pet Wants provides wholesome pet food delivery. Learn more about joining our team!
What Does a Pet Wants Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Pet Wants, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $131,350 - $202,000. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (If you're a veteran looking to start your own business, consider becoming a franchisee and take advantage of the many benefits Pet Wants has to offer, including a 10% discount on the already affordable franchise fee.). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||If you're a veteran looking to start your own business, consider becoming a franchisee and take advantage of the many benefits Pet Wants has to offer, including a 10% discount on the already affordable franchise fee.
Facts about this franchise:
Tap Into the Huge Demand for Fresh, Custom-Made Pet Food
Spending on fresh, nutritious pet food is at an all-time high, and the demand for consumer product delivery has skyrocketed, making it a great time to own a Pet Wants franchise.
We are a pet health and wellness company that strives to improve the nutrition, health, vitality, and well-being of pets. Founded in 2010, the brand’s specially crafted, private-label pet food formulas are made in small batches with fresh, natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet in every bowl, all made in the USA.
Over 100 Pet Wants owners have invested in their lives and futures by becoming a Pet Wants franchisee. When you join the Pet Wants franchise system, you are entering into a partnership with a proven business system. As a franchise business owner, you are backed with expert business support, training, marketing, and technology. Franchising with Pet Wants provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to launch a nationally recognized business without the hassles often experienced by independent start-ups. Pet Wants franchise owners are provided with hands-on training, business coaching, marketing, and technology support.
Pet Wants has set a new standard in what you should expect in your pet food and has created the ultimate convenience with free, personal delivery through locations across the United States. Pet owners are starting to hold pet food to the same high standards as they do the food they put on their own tables. Consumer spending on premium and custom-made pet foods, and consumer demand for products that can be delivered safely and conveniently to their homes, is skyrocketing!
Why Pet Wants?
- The People – Our franchise owner network of peers, the business coaches and operations support staff are a really strong community. From on-boarding and business coaching, to marketing, technology and operational support, the Pet Wants support team is there to guide new and existing owners to success.
- A Culture of Loving Pets – Pets are an extension of our families, which is why we believe the decision of what to feed them should be weighed as carefully as what we eat ourselves. Whether a tiny toy breed of dog or a beloved family cat, we ensure we have the perfect option for all pets.
- Products – Pet Wants provides its owners with the highest quality, fresh pet foods and treats available, which are exclusive to the brand. Our food is made with fresh, natural ingredients. It’s free from potentially harmful fillers, bad ingredient choices and animal byproducts that make other pet foods bad for four-legged friends. Our franchise owners also offer a carefully curated selection of other pet products including health-conscious pet salves, balms and sprays.
- A Proven and Successful Business Model – We fully stand behind our proven operating, marketing, coaching and technology systems and tie our success directly to your success, creating a true long-term partnership that supports you and your business. Our franchisees are constantly surrounded by support from both our Marketing Department and Operations Team.
- Strategic Start – Pet Wants is part of Strategic Franchising Systems, which includes four other service-based brands, including The Growth Coach. An added benefit to joining the Strategic Franchising family of brands is complimentary business and sales coaching from a member of The Growth Coach team. In addition to your dedicated Pet Wants coach, a Growth Coach will also be available to provide business strategy, sales coaching and accountability for the first six months after launch.
The Winner’s Circle – Franchise Fee Reimbursement Program!
The Winner’s Circle is an incentive-based program that allows new franchise owners the opportunity to gain full franchise fee reimbursement within their first year of operations. Pet Wants is the only franchise concept in the pet food industry with a Winner’s Circle program, allowing you to earn back your franchise fee in full. Franchise owners who enroll in the Winner’s Circle program will become eligible for initial fee reimbursement after obtaining required milestones. This program truly incentivizes our new owners to utilize all of their resources to reach their first-year goals to reach the Winner’s Circle. Our program gives franchise business owners the opportunity to reduce their investment costs and earn back the $42,500 initial franchise fee.
Veteran Friendly Franchise
The Pet Wants model can offer veterans a unique combination of structure, support, and independence, making it a great option for those who are looking to transition from military service to entrepreneurship.
If you're a veteran looking to start your own business, consider becoming a franchisee and take advantage of the many benefits Pet Wants has to offer, including a 10% discount on the already affordable franchise fee.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Pet Wants available today for you to review.
Pet Wants is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.