Roll On In: Hibachi | Bowls | Burritos
WE’RE A ONE-OF-A-KIND ASIAN FUSION BURRITO AND BOWL CONCEPT.Roll On In is a fresh and fast-casual restaurant serving simple, fun, and unique Asian dishes with a tex-mex twist. We offer a menu that explores the edge of multicultural boundaries, bringing hibachi, bowls, burritos, tacos, and more to a whole new level. Our food is fast, fresh, and affordable. Join an emerging brand that empowers you as an owner and gives you a voice.
What Does a Roll On In: Hibachi | Bowls | Burritos Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Roll On In: Hibachi | Bowls | Burritos, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $108,069 - $649,719. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
With over 60 years of franchise and management experience our company is poised for massive growth. We are the first of our kind - Asian Tex Mex fusion restaurant - serving our creations in a fast casual environment. We created this concept to be fun, profitable, and easy to run. No food service experience is required to own a franchise, and in fact most of our owners have never worked in a restaurant before owning one. We built our brand and company to be the “Anti-franchise” - a company who cares about their franchisees and one who takes away the pain of starting a business. With our support team, manuals, and processes in place there is no guesswork on how to build the brand in your community. This is truly a business in a box.
- Robust Training Program – We spend multiple weeks with you training you at one of our facilities as well as your store when you are ready to open.
- Small Spaces – Most Roll On In locations will be less than 1500 sqft. Less space means lower overhead.
- Easy Management – Most stores will have a staff of less than 3 employees per shift.
- Simple Menu – Our menu consists of hibachi, burritos, bowls, tacos, nachos and more. We keep it simple, we keep it fresh, we keep our customers happy.
- Territories Available – As an emerging brand, there is plenty of opportunity nationwide.
- Next Level Support – We support you from the time you sign your agreement with everything from Site selection to construction, food service providers, and everything in between.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Roll On In: Hibachi | Bowls | Burritos available today for you to review.
Roll On In: Hibachi | Bowls | Burritos is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.