Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks. That’s what separates Barry’s Cheesesteaks from the competition. Barry was taught in Philly and brought his talent to Louisville where he became a staple of the community. With a simple menu and one-of-a-kind processes, he was able to accommodate an ever-growing fanbase of cheesesteak lovers quickly.
What Does a Barry's Cheesesteaks Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Barry's Cheesesteaks, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $40,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $108,069 - $649,719. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
As seen on Food Network, Food Paradise, and CBS
Barry’s Cheesesteaks built a strong reputation not only serving authentic Philly Cheesesteaks but by building community and giving back. He created a place where everyone is welcomed with a warm smile. Barry’s Cheesesteaks was founded on Christian principles and is a family owned and operated business. He is ready to share his incredible cheesesteaks and fries with the world.
FORMER DRUG DEALER, ADDICT, TESTIFIES OF GOD'S GRACE
No money. No friends. No home. No hope. Barry Washington had lost everything. Twenty years of drugs, alcohol, crime and violence had left his life as empty as the abandoned shack where he slept.
“The Lord has been really gracious to me down here,” Washington said.
Barry’s Cheesesteaks was started with a mission to help the kids in his community get off the streets and teach them marketable skills. His mission of building his community this way has led to the monumental success of Barry’s Cheesesteak throughout the years. Couple that with his ability to create authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and you have a recipe for success.
Why Franchise Barry's Cheesesteaks?
Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks Brought to your City.
Barry’s Cheesesteaks are as authentic as the city who created them. Nowhere in the country will you find an authentic Philly Cheesesteak brand franchising. This market is wide open and has huge potential. That coupled with a strong executive management team with over 60 years of experience building brands and companies and you have all the ingredients you need to be successful.
- Robust Training Program – We spend multiple weeks with you training you at one of our facilities as well as your store when you are ready to open.
- Small Spaces – Most Barry’s Cheesesteaks locations will be less than 1500 sq ft. Less space means lower overhead.
- Easy Management – With a simple concept comes easy management. You can run this store with minimal labor and scale up as you become busier. This allows you to focus on working on your business and not in it.
- Simple Menu – Our menu consists of authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Fresh cut fries.
- Territories Available – As an emerging brand, there is plenty of opportunity nationwide.
- Next Level Support – We support you from the time you sign your agreement with everything from finding your perfect location to construction, food service providers, equipment vendors, architects, and everything needed to make the process of opening your business easier.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Barry's Cheesesteaks available today for you to review.
Barry's Cheesesteaks is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.