The Frutta Bowls dream started as a local idea with two locations. It has since grown into a nationwide concept, continuing to positively affect many lives along the way. Frutta Bowls sets itself apart by our commitment to providing healthy, delicious food, but also by our involvement in the communities surrounding each location. Learn more now!
What Does a Frutta Bowls Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Frutta Bowls, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $162,700 - $384,892.
OUR HISOTRY - CREATED IN 2016
Frutta Bowls started as the brainchild of Brooke Gagliano. After spending her college career focused on health, wellness, and sports, Brooke sought out a way to pursue those interests while building her career. While on a trip out west, Brooke came across the Açai bowl concept and the idea for Frutta Bowls was born.
THE FRUTTA BOWLS OPPORTUNITY
The Frutta Bowls dream started as a local idea and has since grown into a nationwide concept, continuing to positively affect many lives along the way. Frutta Bowls sets itself apart by our commitment to providing healthy, delicious food, but also by our involvement in the communities surrounding each location.
At Frutta Bowls, we want to bring on investors who are financially qualified to invest in this amazing brand. That’s why we’re entirely transparent about our cost to open – we never want to put our owners in an uncomfortable financial position. With our investment, you’ll get just about everything you need to open a Futta Bowls franchise, including your location, equipment, access to our established brand name, and training and long-term support. We keep everything real and transparent. You’re investing in us, so we will always be honest with you.
BE THE COMMUNITY!
Each Frutta Bowls franchise strives to get to know the surrounding community on a deeper level, creating relationships and focusing on giving back. It is our goal to not only be in a community but to BE part of the community.
- Real Estate - We have an in-house real estate team that will assist you in market analytics, research and negotiation support for your location.
- Architecture and Construction - Our construction team will work side by side with you throughout the design and construction process. From analyzing the design of your space, reviewing bids and assisting all parties throughout the buildout stage.
- Training - We have created intensive training programs to ensure success. Our training programs are a combination of classroom style learning and hands-on training to ensure success for each location.
- Store Launch - Our team is here to support you during your opening. This is such an exciting time and we want to make you have everything in place for a successful opening.
- Marketing - Growing your store is an important part of having a successful Frutta Bowls. Our marketing team ensures the Frutta Bowls brand continues to grow and thrive as well as giving our franchise owners the tools and best practices to grow their locations.
- Field Support/Ongoing Support - You will have a dedicated Business Coach to support you. Our team will provide, operational best practices, research & development and ongoing negotiated cost savings through vendors.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Frutta Bowls available today for you to review.
Frutta Bowls is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.