Executive Home Care
The Senior Home Care Industry Is More Important Than Ever. Every day, 10,000 Americans turn 65, and with life expectancies on the rise, this demographic will represent over 20% of our population by 2050. What’s more, surveys have shown that most people want to age in place — that is, stay at home and enjoy its comforts for as long as possible — all of which makes now a great time to become part of our thriving industry! Learn more now.
What Does an Executive Home Care Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Executive Home Care, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $90,000 and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $100,000 - $170,000.
Facts about this franchise:
The Executive Home Care Franchise Opportunity
We know you have options when it comes to investing in a franchise brand, but the fact is, our elevated team approach to quality in-home care is second to none, making us a standout in a crowded field. We craft individualized plans that feature a wide range of compassionate and professional care options, from companionship and personal care to skilled care and facility staffing.
Our #1 goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients, their families — and our franchisees!
- Protected Territories - We offer large, protected territories with multi-territory opportunities available.
- Low Start-up Costs - Our low start-up costs mean it’s easier for you to make a difference in your community and build a successful, rewarding business.
- Robust Technology - Our cloud-based technology platform covers all aspects of business, allowing you to easily schedule time, manage billing and payroll, communicate with clients, and much more.
- A Flexible Business Model - The Executive Home Care business model is built on multiple potential revenue streams within your exclusive franchise territory.
- Premium Home Care - We’re more than a non-medical home care franchise opportunity. We’re a concierge senior healthcare brand that elevates service to the next level.
The Senior Home Care Industry Is More Important Than Ever
Every day, 10,000 Americans turn 65, and with life expectancies on the rise, this demographic will represent over 20% of our population by 2050. What’s more, surveys have shown that most people want to age in place — that is, stay at home and enjoy its comforts for as long as possible — all of which makes now a great time to become part of our thriving industry!
The Executive Home Care business model is built on valuable revenue streams to help you build your franchise.
When you partner with us to open your very own Executive Home Care franchise, you’ll be able to offer members of your community:
- Companionship Care
- Homemaking Services
- Personal Care
- Live-in Care
- Specialized Care
- Supplemental Staffing
Our founders ran Executive Home Care for nine years before franchising it in 2013, and they did so for a reason: they wanted to make sure the business model had a systematic way of unlocking long-term value for franchisees while delivering needed services to clients and family members.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate? It Just Might Be You!
We’re proud of the fact that thanks to our training and support, just about anyone can take advantage of our senior care franchise offering. Having said that, we do look for candidates who show:
- Strong leadership attributes
- Good management skills
- A connection to community
- Readiness to learn and a passion to succeed
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Commitment to the franchise system
Request more information now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Executive Home Care available today for you to review.
Executive Home Care is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Interested parties should have at least $90,000 in liquid capital to invest.