PJ's Coffee of New Orleans
Coffee is a source of inspiration to many and serves as the much-needed fuel to get through the day. If you’re interested in achieving personal and professional success through a sustainable company devoted to the craft of gourmet coffee, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
What Does a PJ's Coffee of New Orleans Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with PJ's Coffee of New Orleans, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $150,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $206,875 - $1,024,000. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (20% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||20% off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
Founded in 1978 as one of the original specialty coffee brands, PJ's Coffee of New Orleans® is bringing the savory taste and experience of New Orleans coffee to the world.
Coffee is a Great Business Choice
The Coffee Industry is booming across the globe. Worth $50 Billion a year in the United States alone, a whopping 64% of all US consumers drink coffee daily, and coffee is the second largest traded commodity globally. PJ’s Coffee has stayed on top of that coffee wave for over 42 years. We’ve begun aggressive, strategic development of our concept with projected growth of 200% in the next three years, and we would like you to be a part of it.
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans is Special
Many have experienced the New Orleans’ love of coffee, food, and dining. PJ’s Coffee locations are bringing this spirit to areas all over the country with fresh baked pastries and quality breakfasts, snacks, and lunches ever-so-slightly infused with the charm and Southern hospitality that is in our roots.
Now offering a beignet program for franchisees – fresh French donuts sprinkled with confectioner’s sugar famous in the French Quarter, a truly unique selling proposition in the coffee shop industry.
Only the top 1% of the world’s Arabica beans are accepted to be small batch roasted in quantities of 300 lbs. or less by our Chief Roastmaster, an artisan for PJ’s Coffee over 25 years.
We strive to make each visitor to a PJ’s Coffee location a permanent, repeat customer with our unique brand experience and quality products that far surpass the industry standard.
PJ’s Coffee Provides Top Level Support
- Site Evaluation & Lease Procurement – Our internal team coupled with real estate brokers assist with every detail from site identification to lease reviews.
- Design & Construction – We work closely with you and a team of professionals to design and construct your store, on time and on budget.
- Training & Education – We have developed a multi-level training program that includes online, classroom, and at location.
- Product Distribution – Strategic partnerships allow us to distribute our coffee from our roasting facility to your store in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Marketing & Promotions – Our marketing and promotional campaigns drive consumer frequency, increase sales and encourage increased store visits.
- Ongoing Operations Consulting – We provide year-round operations support to ensure promotional campaigns, product rollouts and new operational procedures are implemented properly and go smoothly.
Award Winning Franchise with Documented Business Success
- Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 Awards PJ's Coffee is ranked #437 on the prestigious list, improving by 41 slots in the past year
- Fast Casual Magazine Top 100 Movers and Shakers Awards
- Franchise Business Review Top 50 Franchise Rankings
- AUV - $910,706
- Locations featuring a drive thru averaged same store sales increase of 18.8%
- Same Store Sales Increase Locations featuring a drive-thru averaged same store sales increase of 12.1%
Take Control of Your Future, Invest in PJ’s Coffee, a Strong Growing Brand!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on PJ's Coffee of New Orleans available today for you to review.
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.