If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own business without sacrificing your lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place! With the increasing popularity of self-serve Frozen Yogurt and a simple-to-operate business model, Cuppa Yo has discovered a great recipe for success! Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
What Does a Cuppa Yo Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Cuppa Yo, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $75,000. They also offer financing . *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
Options available to franchisees:
Cuppa Yo was created in 2009 in Bend, OR by two fun-loving families on the Westside, searching for a work-life balance that allows for quality time and flexibility.
With the increasing popularity of self-serve Frozen Yogurt and a simple-to-operate business model, this labor of love soon led to the opening of another location on the Eastside, proving once again Cuppa Yo has discovered a great recipe for success!
We are passionate about providing the highest quality product as well as exemplary customer service. Going beyond “service with a smile,” we aim to have customers enter our shops with excitement and leave as raving fans. These values extend to our potential franchise partners who are longing to build a community and live life to the fullest.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey to financial freedom?
The pour it, top it, weigh it concept makes for a turnkey business model that’s easy to operate, maintain and scale.
There are plenty of reasons to join The Cuppa Yo Frozen Yogurt family – here are just a few:
- Operation Simplicity With High Profit Potential - With reasonable overhead, and reasonable start-up cost for a business of this type, Cuppa Yo has a very fast potential ROI for a franchise owner. Our streamlined turnkey model provides operational ease, allowing anyone to become a business owner regardless of experience. If you’re a results oriented, passionate, self-starter who enjoys being around people, this could be the perfect business path for you!
- Low Labor Percentage - The self-serve frozen yogurt model means you only need 1-2 people onsite at any given time. This also means training made simple and allows for manageable, low-cost staffing as well as the ability to hire those with any level of experience. Equipment maintenance is also less costly than most businesses.
- Repeat Customers Of All Ages - Frozen Yogurt is adored by people of all ages and attracts families with young kids and kids at heart. The self-serve process allows customers to get creative with flavors and toppings and create tasty concoctions all their own.
- Community Building - This business lends itself well to community involvement. Who doesn’t love the yummy goodness of frozen yogurt? With so many delicious flavors and fun topping options, Cuppa Yo provides a safe, clean and fun environment for get together, events and meet ups.
- Flexible Schedule - Our proven model means our franchise partners can focus on scaling the business while spending their time doing things they love. Your trusted staff stays hands on at the front lines, running operations and clean up. It’s that simple.
- Be Part Of A Thriving Industry - The Frozen Yogurt industry is expected to continue to grow exponentially in years to come. In fact, Cuppa Yo increased their revenue during a pandemic year. We are rapidly expanding our brand awareness and look forward to growing nationally.
- Love What You Do - The Cuppa Yo franchise model is fun to work in and offers new experiences every day! If you’re a people person who enjoys spreading joy to your community you’ll love owning your very own Cuppa Yo franchise.
Franchise Partner Qualifications
We award franchises based on qualifications including, but not limited to:
- Commitment to The Cuppa Yo Brand
- Self-starter with Strong Attention to Detail
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- General Compatibility with The Cuppa Yo Frozen Yogurt Concept
- Business and Solution Oriented with a Growth Mindset
Above all, we’re looking for people who share our obsessive dedication to above-the-bar customer service. If you’re a people person and enjoy thriving in a positive, fun environment, you will reap the rewards of this financial investment to build and grow your franchise.
Support You Can Count On
Our team is here throughout the life of your franchise! Experience top quality support to ensure the business running smoothly:
- Comprehensive Training - Our hands-on training provides the ins and outs of setting you up for success. Throughout the life of your franchise, our team is here for you with continual guidance and field support.
- Operational Support - As part of our franchise network, we’ll provide the necessary tools to enable a streamlined process including unique flavors and recipes, product must-haves, pricing guidelines, admin procedures and more.
- Marketing Support - Part of our franchise package includes proven marketing strategies that we’ve used for over 12 years to guide you for optimal growth.
- Other Benefits - We work with you to set your franchise up for success. Whatever your goals, we’ll help you achieve and exceed your expectations. Leverage our leadership team’s experience and get up and operating quickly!
Request more information now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Cuppa Yo available today for you to review.
Cuppa Yo is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.