Garage Living has established itself as the premier full service, turn-key garage improvement company. Garage Living is currently expanding our franchise network and is looking for a select group of individuals who are passionate about design, construction and customer service. Our system offers our franchisees an opportunity to be your own boss while providing the support to build a successful business.
What Does a Garage Living Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Garage Living, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $60,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $221,750 - $305,000. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
Garage Storage And Organization Continues To Be The Fastest Growing Home Improvement Category In North America
Garage Living – A Premium Home Improvement Franchise
Garage Living is a full-service, single-source solution for any garage remodeling needs. Over the years, we have developed and refined a solid business concept dedicated to helping our clients understand the importance and benefits of organizing and remodeling their garages, with a wide variety of components that are in keeping with the high quality finishes in other areas of their home.
As a Garage Living franchise owner, you, too, can provide your clients with specialized, high-end garage solutions that can be customized for their individual spaces and budgets. And, you can do it all with confidence, with full access to all our exclusive tools, resources, programs, and sales techniques to help grow your own business!
Picture yourself owning and operating a premium home improvement franchise business in a compelling and growing industry sector, backed by the support of a team of experts that is there for you every step of the way.
A Garage Remodeling Franchise Opportunity Unlike Any Other
In this enormous and growing garage remodeling franchise market, we pride ourselves on being different. We are uniquely focused on selling a lifestyle for our targeted clients, and dedicated to transforming overloaded and cluttered garages into a professionally designed, organized space that matches the luxury finishes of the rest of the home.
The Garage Living garage remodeling franchise opportunity offers you, as a franchise owner, multiple potential product lines and revenue sources, from cabinetry to flooring to organizational systems – and even any necessary demolition and construction services needed to create a deluxe garage space.
Best of all, our program is backed by the support of a professional team with years of expertise in making garages beautiful from the floor up!
The Advantages Of Our Garage Organization Franchise Program
As a Garage Living franchise owner, you will benefit from our custom designed support system, so that you can run your garage organization franchise business as efficiently and effectively as possible:
- Location Selection & Development Guidance: including choosing an appropriate location, plus guidance on layout and equipment for your high-end showroom.
- Pre-Opening Training: including classroom and hands-on exercises, plus on-site training with a Garage Living representative at your location.
- Our Confidential Operations Manual: including all important details of running your business, from specific hiring techniques to proper installation methods, client project management and business reporting functions and more.
- Equipment, Product & Technology Access: including the best tools and equipment from approved vendor lists, CRM and CAD technology tools for optimal business management, and exclusive and branded product lines.
- Ongoing Support: including updates, remote assistance, refresher training programs and business planning meetings.
- Marketing Assistance: including a professionally-developed library of project photographs (before and after), customizable marketing materials, online tools, and more.
Inquire today to join Garage Living!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Garage Living available today for you to review.
Garage Living is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $60,000 in liquid capital to invest.