Middle School Matchup
NO OFFICE SPACE, NO FACILITIES, NO INVENTORY little to no staff, minimal expenses and as little as one weekend a year...an MSM Franchise can be the PERFECT business to start! We have streamlined nearly every aspect of our business model and operations to maximize your time, energy and profits! With our low start up fees and minimal operating costs, there is no other sports franchise that can even come close. Learn more now!
What Does a Middle School Matchup Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Middle School Matchup, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $30,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $35,000 - $40,000.
Want to Jump In the Booming Youth Sports Industry?
Imagine being in the business of making kids smile! Now imagine the vehicle to those smiles is a sport you love...baseball! Now, finally imagine building a profitable, easy to run business, that does all of that and more! We make owning a sports business super easy. In fact, thanks to our easy-to-use systems, frameworks and tech you can start out with little to no business experience before morphing into a full-on sports entrepreneur.
Our franchise model provides sports entrepreneurs with a business that generates reliable revenue (in as little as one weekend a year), ongoing business support and turnkey systems that will allow you to hit the ground running right away.
Middle School Matchup is now offering you the opportunity to join its franchisee family and bring MSM to your city, area, or region. You can now become a part of this unique, fun and dynamic business model that includes the following highlights:
- Low start up costs, almost zero overhead, and zero staffing required. In fact, most expenses do not come due until you have generated revenue already.
- Turnkey systems and frameworks. We have EVERYTHING covered. Web, marketing, registration, payments, apparel, team building, staffing, scheduling, player validation, tourney weekend execution. You can be 'in business' in just a few weeks.
- Great income in just two weeks a year.
- Proven model as most popular tournament in Texas with over 6000 kids playing and teams selling out in minutes.
- Time efficient - MSM is easy to run even part-time. Great for existing business owners or baseball families looking to start something new and exciting.
- Start now and make a positive impact for thousands of players and parents in a sport you love!
WE ARE WITH YOU EVERY HOME RUN, PITCH, AND DOUBLE PLAY
- MARKETING - We build your marketing, microsite, and registration for you. You are up and going right away!
- TRAINING - We provide training for you to help you understand and execute every phase of your events. Plus on demand training for EVERYTHING. Still have trouble? No problem...we have a dedicated slack channel (communication platform) made just for you.
- GEAR - Putting thousands of players in custom apparel in just a couple of weeks is no small feat. We go you covered! Our gear process is IMPRESSIVE, fast, and the player LOVE it.
- PARENT SUPPORT - Believe us. We have seen it all. Every scenario that can happen, we have dealt with and have strategies in place. Too many players, cheaters, bad coaches, whacky parents, missing umpires...we prep you for everything and are here for you when you need us.
- TOOLS AND TECH - Managing thousands of individual players/parents, getting them placed on teams, building rosters, distributing gear, and building schedules with a massive amount of games is not easy. We have custom-built tools ready for you! Plus, we are building more and get better and better every year.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Middle School Matchup available today for you to review.
Middle School Matchup is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.