YOUR WORK SHOULD MAKE AN IMPACT. Life is too short not to love your work. Discover Strength believes you should be able to build the career you want while doing work that changes lives. Imagine owning a distinguished fitness business, backed by a market-tested business model. Imagine building a thriving business while doing work that you love, with people you love. Work with an experienced team who supports you at every stage and has your success and profitability first and foremost in mind.
What Does a Discover Strength Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Discover Strength, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $300,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $322,000 - $502,000.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
|Total Investment:||$322,000 - $502,000
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
Owning A Discover Strength Franchise Is Different
Owning A Discover Strength Will Allow You To...
Differentiate from the Competition - The fitness industry is a saturated market. We have an abundance mentality but we understand how essential it is to be different from your competition.
Be the Best in the World at One Thing - When you focus your energy, innovation, knowledge, and resources to one thing, you can dominate an industry.
Leverage Support You Can Count On - Our core value of Servant Leadership is the foundation for our commitment to supporting our franchise owners.
The Discover Strength Difference
EDUCATED, EXPERT TRAINERS.
Our clients work with Educated, Expert Personal Trainers who have dedicated their education and career to mastering their craft. All Discover Strength personal trainers have four-year degrees in kinesiology or a related field and hold prestigious certifications.
The research is clear. For best results, strength train less, but strength train harder. The clients you serve will not find a more efficient workout. Discover Strength clients strength train twice per week for 30 minutes. Not only do the clients get more time back in their week, but they also reap the myriad of health benefits from twice per week strength training.
Rather than jump on the latest fitness fad or market-driven trend, we look at the scientific evidence to determine what will be the safest and most effective approach for our clients.
More Discover Strength Benefits
Not subject to fad or fashion.
Fitness concepts come and go because they tend to base their methodology on trends and market driven fads. Because Discover Strength’s methodology is based upon the preponderance of peer reviewed research, it will always be the more efficient, safest and effective way to strength train.
Low Capital Required.
We will guide you as you select and build out your own Discover Strength studio: Streamlined prototypes range from 1,600 to 2,200 square feet. A concept that can work in a variety of shopping centers and other lifestyle-centric locations. No locker rooms, treadmills, showers, or pools. The Discover Strength model offers an incredible value proposition by producing higher revenue per square foot than the vast majority of retail, restaurant, and fitness business models.
Throughout the entire Discover Strength organization, teams are utilizing The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
- Productive meetings staff actually enjoy.
- Quarterly goals that everyone is a part of to get the team aligned with the annual goal and the vision.
- Quarterly one-to-one meetings with your direct reports for employee engagement.
- Simplification in processes.
- Clear and simple marketing plan.
- Tools for you to be an effective leader and manager.
Why Choose Discover Strength?
- Loyal target market. Discover Strength’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) is at 92 which is an extremely high score. “The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association announced that the benchmark for the North American health club industry is 39.”
- No seasonality. Discover Strength’s revenue does not wax and wane due to seasonality. We have seen consistent growth year over year.
- Exclusive sourcing and pricing for medical grade exercise equipment.
- The strategic niche of personal strength training with high revenue potential per unit of time, coupled with low capital requirements relative to the rest of the industry, means that the Discover Strength model offers an incredible value proposition. Our objective is to create businesses with higher revenue per square foot than the vast majority of retail, restaurants, and fitness business models.
- Monthly recurring revenue. Monthly recurring revenue potential from clients allows you to not have to sell every time someone needs to “re-up” their packages, it just happens automatically. It also encourages consistent training behavior for your clients, which will in turn provide them with better results. It is a win-win-win scenario that benefits the client, trainer and business.
Training & Support
Our training and support through the franchise process and for the entirety of your relationship as a franchise owner will be second to none.
- 10-day Franchisee Training and Launch
- 5 days at home office - 2 months out
- 5 days at home office - 1 month out
- 2-4 days up to and through open date on-site
- Home office additional training
- Franchise Business Consultant
- Learning Management System
- Annual Convention
- Leadership Institute
- Workouts at the home office
- Learning Management System
- Franchise Business Consultant
- Profit Keeper
- Special vendor pricing
- 300 page Operations Manual
- Marketing assets
You have the opportunity to change your life, your employees' lives and the lives of the people strength training in your studio! Request information to get started today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Discover Strength available today for you to review.
Discover Strength is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.