Lean Kitchen Company
Our mission at Lean Kitchen is to save consumers time & money by providing healthy, prepared meals that are delicious. We offer chef driven meals that are made from scratch, packed with protein and have the nutrition facts & ingredients listed on the label. While Lean Kitchen can provide a very profitable outcome, one of the things we hear most from our franchisees is how rewarding of an outcome it is as well with customers achieving success.
What Does a Lean Kitchen Company Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Lean Kitchen Company, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $70,000 and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $151,450 - $441,750. They also offer a discount for veterans (20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans
Facts about this franchise:
Lean Kitchen Company has become the nation's fastest growing meal prep company by delivering meaningful & profitable outcomes for our franchise partners by improving the quality of life for their communities, their customers, and their families every day. We have a unique franchise model providing two essential services: healthy, prepared meals, a market that has nearly doubled in size in the past 2 years and nutritional supplements and vitamins, a market expanding at a projected 8.2% compound annual growth rate. Our model is extremely scalable and is available at an achievable investment level between $112,500 - $278,300 for a new, qualified franchise partner for multiple storefronts.
The entire Lean Kitchen model is built with the franchisee’s success in mind. We are the only meal prep franchise in the country that teaches our franchisees how to operate their own kitchen & maximize profits for the store owner. Our model is extremely scalable and allows you to grow into a multi store owner at as quick of a pace as you are comfortable with!
We create the highest quality meals in the industry, made from the freshest ingredients to simplify our customers’ lives. Built on quality with a promise to not “cut corners,” our brand will continue to grow nation-wide. And you can be the force for healthier living in your community!
Why Choose Lean Kitchen Company?
- Lean Kitchen is an extremely fulfilling business to operate. You will be positively impacting the health of your community every day, which is very rewarding.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue: Meals, Supplements, Delivery & Catering all under one roof!
- A recurring revenue pattern with an industry leading average ticket both in-store & via online orders.
- Low Investment: Lean Kitchen stores can be opened at a very achievable investment level for multiple units.
- Easy Management: Far less employees than a traditional restaurant/cafe food business.
- Small Spaces: Many stores are less than 1800 sf.
- Attractive Hours: Flexible hours for franchisees with store locations closing by 7/8pm.
Training & Support
As a franchisor, we will provide guidance throughout the entire buildout and planning process, the development of your first location, and in the on-going operation thereafter, to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Lean Kitchen University: A one-week long on-site training in Missouri at our HQ.
- Opening Support: We are present for your opening & visit your location again within 90 days of opening.
- On-going Support: Frequent calls with our team to monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your business such as labor cost, food cost, etc.
- Recipe Development: We continue to create recipes that cater to market demand. Rest assured, we will continue to support you to the max as your success is crucial to our success!
We're looking for franchise owners who:
- are motivated and professional
- have personal standards
- have a passion for helping people
- are determined and self-driven
- are interested in nutrition, health and fitness
You must have a minimum of $70K in liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Join Our Quest To Dominate The Meal Prep Industry
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Lean Kitchen Company available today for you to review.
Lean Kitchen Company is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.