Direction Business Consultants
Have you been wanting to get into franchising but not sure where to begin? At DBC, we’ve been highly successful in helping people make informed decisions about franchises they want to invest their lives into while saving them thousands of hours of time and headaches that are usually involved in the “random-online-google-search” phase of looking into franchising. And we do it all for FREE! Let us help you succeed & move past just dreaming about owning a franchise and start living out that dream!
What Does a Direction Business Consultants Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Direction Business Consultants, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
Our Franchise Consultant Services
A seasoned franchise consultant from Direction Business Consultants can help you achieve franchise success. Our proven franchise process is designed to match you to the perfect franchise that fits your desire and lifestyle.
Why You Should Consider a Franchise
It’s never been easier to be your own boss!
Entrepreneurs are flocking into franchising, and for good reason.
The benefits of starting a business with this model are clear. you get the security that comes from working within an established company structure. But you also get the freedom that comes from owning your own business.
But, beware! The process of starting a successful business is not an easy one. One must navigate the franchising process, making sure they make all the correct choices and use every opportunity available to them in order for their new company’s success!
But with so many choices to make, how does an individual go about finding, funding and securing a franchise?
This is where experts like Business Direction Consultants can help.
Our franchise consultants will help you through the process of finding a successful business and guide you through the franchise process. Our goal is to help you open the franchise of your dreams. Read more to learn how we do it.
The Role of a Franchise Consultant
Franchise consultants specialize in the business of franchising.
Having a franchise consultant on board will give you an advantage when it comes to finding the right business. They can save you time, money and frustration in all segments of the franchise process.
As a potential franchisee, you can benefit from their wide range services and advice to find your perfect match with a franchise that will work for both yourself financially as well as one that fits your personality, traits and skills.
Why Direction Is Essential In the Franchise Process
There are several reasons why using a franchise consultant makes sense:
We can provide you with valuable franchise knowledge. Franchise consultants work with you to facilitate the best franchise match based on your desires and skills. We also educate you on the various finance options available to fund your franchise. AS experienced franchise consultants we provide you an understanding of the technicalities and legal jargon in the documents you will face in a franchise purchase transaction. A trusted franchise consultant like Direction Business Consultants offers knowledge and experience bound to prove invaluable in helping you make the most informed and effective decisions.
It can save you a great deal of time: When you don’t know where to begin and what factors to focus on, you will waste a lot of time before starting out as a franchisee. By guiding you through the franchise process efficiently and in an organized manner, a franchise consultant can cut down the amount of time you spend on the process. Consultants can, for example, narrow down the list of potential candidates a lot more quickly and can also arrange meetings with potential parties more quickly. They can also help you make sense of the legal documents, saving you a lot of time and effort…as they say, time saved is money earned!
There is a larger selection of options available to you: The franchise consultant has access to a much larger variety of franchise options than you are likely to be aware of, increasing the potential choices you can make. In addition, a franchise consultant can educate you about financing options you may be eligible for but are unaware of. As a consequence- with more capital at your disposal- several franchises that were previously unaffordable suddenly become a feasible option.
Our Franchise Consulting Services
The services of a franchise consultant are as versatile and diverse as the businesses they work with. Some of the services we provide include:
- Evaluation meeting: Our meeting with you aims to get as much clarity and accuracy regarding your needs, preferences, limitations, and budget as possible.
- Profile Development: Following our initial consultation and research, we will create a comprehensive profile just for you designed to point you in the right direction.
- Presentation of Companies: this is where we will present our top recommendations of businesses that suit your profile, qualifications, passions, and dreams.
- Initial Contact: we will narrow down your preferred options to your top two and begin the process of presenting you to those franchisors.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) overview: In this statement, the two parties set out the terms of their financial agreement. It’s a very technical and complicated document for someone who’s just getting started. To help you understand the FFD in detail, we have broken it down into its major sections. We work with you until you fully understand the agreement and all of its clauses.
- Financing options: By exploring all possible financing options, even the lesser known ones, we ensure you have an understanding of the capital required for your venture.
- Discovery Day: the final checkpoint of the entire process ends with what is called your “discovery day” with your new franchisor. We will support, guide, and direct you through the entire process up to this point which is the day you officially become a new franchise owner!
Why Choose Direction Business Consultants?
Here are just a few more reasons that set us apart from the rest:
- We have access to over 350 franchise opportunities: Consultants often represent a network of franchise opportunities for you to choose from. We provide you with over 350 franchise options, which means no matter what your interests and limitations are, we will be able to find a quality option for you.
- Our consulting process has been proven time and time again: Being matched with the right franchise is so vital to your success and we have a system that has proven successful for many franchisees before you. Therefore, we offer a higher chance of success in finding the perfect fit for you.
- Our service is free: We will provide our expert consulting services at no additional cost to you. Franchisors pay for our services so we are free to help you reach the best franchise solution for you.
- Our experience lends itself to strong market connections and knowing the ins and outs of the franchising industry. It doesn’t matter how complicated the a disclosure document is, how complex the process may appear, or how little you know about franchising options, we have you covered.
Give us a call and let’s get you started on your franchise journey of a lifetime!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Direction Business Consultants available today for you to review.
Direction Business Consultants is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.