FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant
FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant
Be the Best Franchise Consultant in the Business! Would you like to build a lucrative, home-based, consulting business? Place clients into franchises by helping them through the franchise selection, evaluation, and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate a franchise. No sales experience is required and no real estate or business broker license is required. Let FranServe help you earn money by helping people buy a franchise. Learn more about the cost and benefits today.
What Does a FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $25,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $25,000.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Total Investment mean?
Facts about this franchise:
Franchise Consultants earn money through three different sources.
- Franchise Referrals: Consultants are paid referral fees by selling franchises when a client buys a franchise. The fees are payable when clients pay their franchise fee, not when the business is opened.
- Financial Referrals: Consultants also earn referral fees from financial services partners if the lender provides financing to their clients for the franchise purchase.
- Business Referrals: FranServe consultants also earn fees by referring businesses which then become a franchise.
Formed in 2012, the FranServe team and affiliated consultants have many years of experience in the industry and all come from competing organizations which gives them a complete understanding of what each company does well and what they don’t do well.
- A home-based business model provides increased profits
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time
- Multiple income streams and high net margins
- No prior franchise experience necessary
- Ongoing access to FranServe’s multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No selling or cold calling.
- 160 hours of continuing education provided per year
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe Consultant.
- Back office support site with industry-leading franchise search and matching functionality, a proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for Franchise Consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6 figure income potential
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry
- Very low overhead
- A proven, flexible business model
- Total investment of only $24,900
Training and Support
FranServe provides an extensive array of training and support designed to help consultants get the help and resources they need to effectively operate and grow their business including:
- A Core Phase training which encompasses 24 hours of live virtual training taught by industry leading consultants and franchise attorneys on the most effective and efficient methods available
- Access to over 150 hours every year of ongoing training taught by staff, lending partners, franchisors and other industry experts
- A 90-day one-on-one mentoring program
- Back office support site
Veteran Discount: 10%
Inquire today about becoming a FranServe franchisee.
“Every single day I am thankful for FranServe and the FranServe Family. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined how personally, professionally and financially fulfilling my decision to join this organization would be. Honored to be a part of this amazing organization!” - Julie Goldberg
“Being a part of the FranServe network has been the greatest blessing and best business decision that we have ever made! Our business has experienced growth year over year while enjoying an excellent work/life balance on top of earning a nice 6-figure income." - James & Brandi Johnson
“Joining FranServe and becoming a professional franchise consultant through their training and mentorship program is the best career move I ever made. Like many, I wanted to be my own boss and leave Corporate America. Becoming a franchise consultant part-time at first allowed me to gain confidence before completely cutting the steady paycheck cord. Once I did, it was full speed ahead and I am living my dream. To me that means more time with my family, enjoying freedom and flexibility and being accountable only to my own high goals and standards. My income is excellent and a direct reflection of my efforts and I can rest easy knowing that my job can never be abruptly eliminated. “ - Jason Blough
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant available today for you to review.
FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming and Canada
Interested parties should have at least $25,000 in liquid capital to invest.