Mathnasium Learning Center
Mathnasium Learning Center
Own the World's #1 Math-Only Tutoring Center, With a Proven Record of Success, for Under $150K. Mathnasium offers a low-cost investment, simple startup, and a proven business model with a successful track record. For under $150K, you receive an exclusive, protected territory, extensive training, and ongoing national and regional support — no math or education background required. You'll gain access to the renowned Mathnasium Method™ — our proprietary assessments, curriculum, and methodology and to Mathnasium@home, our live, web-based instructional service, to reach even more customers. Learn more today!
What Does a Mathnasium Learning Center Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Mathnasium Learning Center , you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $112,750 - $149,110.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
|Total Investment:||$112,750 - $149,110
What does Total Investment mean?
One of the world’s fastest growing franchises, Mathnasium has changed the lives of children in grades 2-12* since 2002. With over 1,000 learning centers, we boost student grades and scores, help with homework, and offer college board preparation in a safe, fun, rewards-driven environment.
Mathnasium is top-rated year after year:
- Franchise Gator: #2 in Top Hundred Franchises for 2021
- Entrepreneur: #6 Top Low-Cost Franchises under $150k for 2021
- Franchise Direct: Top Global Franchises 2021
- Franchise Business Review: Top 200 Franchises 2021
Mathnasium’s global brand represents quality and excellent customer service. Our Net Promoter Scores (a respected customer satisfaction metric) are the best in the education industry and even across multiple industries.
Booming Tutoring Industry
With increased competition in college admissions and the global demand for STEM skills, the market for private tutoring is forecasted to reach $218 billion by 2027. With Mathnasium, you’ll own your own business in this booming industry and have the opportunity to own multiple locations. With each center, you’ll change children’s lives and make a difference in the local community.
Our learning centers are open year-round, at least five days per week after school and on weekends. Children typically attend 2-3 sessions weekly. And because we operate on a monthly enrollment schedule (like a gymnasium), revenue is predictable.
Once you sign a franchisee agreement, a startup specialist helps you with every aspect of launching your business. You’ll learn how to leverage our proven marketing system with easy-to-execute strategies. And we’ll teach you our custom-built tool that combines a CRM, learning management system, employee systems, document management and reporting functions. Throughout the life of your franchise agreement, a dedicated franchise business consultant and online support systems will continue to foster long-term success.
Mathnasium’s mission: Teach children math so they understand it, master, and love it. Math can change their lives, and they can change the world.
What training & support programs do you offer?
- Initial training includes a comprehensive combination of online courses, classroom instruction, and hands-on experience at an operating Mathnasium Learning Center
- Dedicated startup specialist to get you up to speed
- Dedicated franchise business consultant for performance coaching, questions, and more
- Training on Mathnasium@home, our live, web-based tutoring service
- Live franchisee support desk
- Live IT help desk
- Daily franchisee news and information blog
- Ongoing training
- Updates to curriculum, marketing assets and more
- Annual international convention
- Regional franchisee meetings
What are the costs, fees, and financing options?
Liquid capital required: minimum $100,000 Total initial investment: $112,750 - $149,110 Ongoing fees: Monthly: Royalties: $500 10% of gross sales Technology license: currently $110/month National marketing: $250 2% of gross sales Annually: Insurance: $2,000 - $5,000 Convention: $225 per attendee Renewal: $7,000 Financing options are available through vetted third parties.
Do franchisees need prior industry experience to open this franchise?
No. Whether or not you have a background in education, Mathnasium development and training programs are designed to bring you quickly up to speed. Training doesn’t end once your doors are open; we provide constant support, day after day, throughout the life of your business.
Do you offer a veterans discount?
Yes, 25% off the initial franchise fee. Many of our franchisees are veterans and love the opportunity to use the skills they gained in the service in a meaningful way.
Special Educator's Discount
We also offer an educator's discount of 25% off the initial franchise fee.
What are the key benefits of owning this franchise?
- Low-cost investment and simple startup
- Proven business model
- Mathnasium@home: live, web-based service to reach more customers
- Mathnasium’s proprietary assessments, curriculum and methodology
- Exclusive, protected territory for each Mathnasium Learning Center
- Extensive training, ongoing national and regional support
- A brand name known for quality and excellent customer service
- Proven marketing system with cost-effective tools and easy-to-execute strategies
- Opportunity for multiple locations
- The ability to truly change children’s lives
- Supportive, collaborative franchisee community
- Access to an experienced management team with a record of success
- Opportunity to contribute to the local community
*Grades K-1 optional
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Mathnasium Learning Center available today for you to review.
Mathnasium Learning Center is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming and Canada
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.