With more than 200 studios open in North America, StretchLab is the largest assisted stretching brand globally, offering one on one assisted stretch service. StretchLab offers consumers of any fitness level or age more ways to reduce their risk of injury, regain mobility, and improve flexibility and range of motion.
What Does a StretchLab Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with StretchLab, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $60,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $160,300 - $299,260.
Facts about this franchise:
BRING STRETCHLAB TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Founded in 2015, StretchLab is the largest assisted stretching brand globally that was created to help people through customized flexibility services. It offers one-on-one and group-assisted stretching sessions to customers across a broad range of age and fitness levels. StretchLab’s advanced “flexologist” instructors receive extensive training, including both classroom and on-the-job training programs. Ranked on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 in 2022, Fastest-Growing Franchises and Top New Franchises in 2021 and 2022, as well as Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 in 2020 and 2021, StretchLab is headquartered in Irvine, CA . The StretchLab Franchise opportunity is marked by a recurring revenue model, minimal build out, proprietary training programs & a semi-absentee executive model.
StretchLab is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands. Xponential Fitness has the systems, playbook, resources, and network to ensure continued growth and exceptional support every step of the way.
With more than 200 studios open across North America, StretchLab is the largest assisted stretching brand worldwide. StretchLab’s unique and innovative approach to assisted stretching has created a widespread and devoted following.
- Strong National Brand - With more than 200 locations open, StretchLab is an award winning brand with a strong national presence - and we’re just getting started!
- First Mover Advantage - Be a partner before the crowd realizes the opportunities StretchLab offers. Get the opportunity to still pick the territory of your choosing and reap the benefits.
- Smart Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, strong EBITDA margins, and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
- Executive Model - Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Real Estate - Our expert team will guide you through the entire process, from site selection to lease execution, to find the ideal site for your StretchLab studio.
- Construction & Design - We'll guide you through the entire buildout process from approved layout and general construction to interior design, music, and technology. Enjoy the simple buildout and small footprint!
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive & ongoing sales training, monthly calls & expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening & into sustainability.
- Recruitment - Your team is at the core of your studio’s success. Receive assistance hiring and developing the most qualified flexologists, general manager, and sales team.
- Marketing - The minute you execute your lease, the marketing of your studio begins, with personalized support to ensure you generate maximum leads.
StretchLab is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness & wellness brands. With decades of fitness and franchising experience across our team, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise owners.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on StretchLab available today for you to review.
StretchLab is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming and Canada
Interested parties should have at least $60,000 in liquid capital to invest.