Dick's Wings & Grill
has become one of the fastest growing franchises in North Florida along with America's appetite for comfortable family dining. With the down-home sporty NASCAR theme, Dick's Wings & Grill is the personification of a place where people can sit back, relax and make themselves at home.
We are the perfect pit stop where people can meet to talk about the day's events over a cold drink and delicious food while enjoying a relaxing time. Since our atmosphere is casual, larger groups can also celebrate birthdays, office parties, special occasions or just hangout.
Why I choose to be a Franchise Partner with Dick's Wings & Grill
- Offering quality and variety. Though our wing sauce is hard to beat, our outstanding food doesn't stop there. From salads to 1/2 pound burgers, kid's menu to veggie burgers, we try to provide something equally delicious for everyone. In addition to teas & sodas we offer beer & wine, but decided to skip the full bar due to our family-oriented theme.
- Providing fun, courteous service. This is a staff priority. They sincerely believe their responsibility is to do whatever they can to make their guests' dining stay enjoyable, ensuring their return.
Because Dick's Wings & Grill values franchisees as business partners. We are dedicated to providing initial and ongoing support with all the key ingredients ensuring franchise success. This includes site location, restaurant design, grand opening preparations, management training, marketing and advertising.
What makes Dick's Wings & Grill stand out from other opportunities?
We thoroughly research each new market we enter and are willing to adapt to new surroundings. Our goal is to create an eatery where our guests feel at home. Though we are dynamic in our thinking, as a franchise we realize image, food quality and service must be consistent throughout all restaurants. Through experience, we know when to be flexible and when to stick to the formula.
What makes a Dick's Wings & Grill so successful?
- Good organization
- Proven management plans
- Teamwork between management & staff
- Empowered staff that has fun on the job
- Quality food and consistent service
- Inviting family atmosphere
- Continuous franchise support