Looking Your Best Everyday!
is a new and exciting skincare franchise offering facials, full service waxing, advanced services, teeth whitening and proprietary products. Our consumer values are results, value, and convenience which we achieve using a membership model and full retail hours. We are seeking highly motivated individuals for continuing the expansion of this exciting new business. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about providing impeccable guest service, then step up to a new and exciting concept with Faces365
Benefits of becoming a Faces365 Franchisee:
- An estimated $7 billion dollars is spent on skincare products annually in the U.S.
- The average price for a facial is $80 (ours start at $49.99).
- 80% of women are unhappy with their appearance.
- Skin renews about every 30 days.
- Monthly facials are an industry recommendation.
- Sales of anti-aging products are seeing double digit growth.
- Teens spend $7.8 billion per year on personal products and services.
- Men account for about 30% of the growth in the spa industry.
Opportunities for Potential Franchisees:
- Innovative concept in the booming health/wellness segment
- Powerful membership business model
- Multiple revenue streams with facials, waxing, teeth whitening, advanced services, and product sales
- Franchised business system and support network
- Local Regional Developer in each market
- Private label and name brand skincare lines
- Branded spa design, including relaxation area
- Private rooms with professional tables and equipment
- Single Units, Multiple Units, and Master Franchises available nationally
- Regional Operational Partner opportunities available in the Austin/San Antonio & Dallas/Fort Worth Areas for qualified candidates
Faces365 is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $80,000 in liquid capital to invest.