What is BounceU?
Each BounceU facility is an indoor, climate-controlled stadium filled with giant inflatable play structures, accompanied by additional play equipment and video arcade games. In addition to hosting birthday parties and other special occasions, BounceU stadiums also offer "open bounce" sessions to provide franchise owners with an additional revenue stream.
BounceU is in the Business of Making Memories
We believe there is no bond greater than the one between parent and child – at BounceU, parents quickly become satisfied customers after they realize the happy memory they've just created with their child.
5 Reasons Why This Business Model Works
What "U" Can Expect from BU Management
Site Selection Assistance:
- In today's economic environment where parents are earning more, but have less free time, the dollar amounts being spent on birthday parties and other celebrations is increasing at an unprecedented rate. Busy, dual-income parents need a solution that is the most fun, without the hassles of cleaning up after 30 kids.
- Each BounceU party is a live commercial and a chance for you to gain more customers! Every time a party takes place at BounceU, the other children and parents get to see firsthand just how fun and easy these parties are.
- BounceU was created specifically to provide children with an amazing place to celebrate a birthday, or any special event and at the same time provide the privacy, cleanliness, and security desired by parents.
- The fact that the party is occurring at a BounceU and not at the customer's home provides unbelievable peace of mind for the hosting parent. And, with BounceU's highly trained "party pros" overseeing every event, parents can experience that coveted feeling of having created a happy memory with their child.
- The cost to parents to hold an event at BounceU is the same as if they had the event at their own home. If that's not enough, they just have to envision the look on their child's face at the end of the perfect party – at BounceU we truly do create happy memories for kids and parents.
Finding the right location is the cornerstone for your business success. BounceU uses its site selection system to work with each franchisee in selecting and approving the best location in the desired territory.
Facility Layout and Design Services:
Business owners are provided with a detailed facility layout design drawing and an inviting décor package
Training, Grand Opening Support and "The Recipe":
BounceU provides comprehensive training, both at our corporate offices and at your franchise location. We have an experienced pre-opening team to get you started on the right foot and to provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're not alone.
Customized Marketing Plan:
We provide you with all the details of our proven marketing plan to jump start your business and encourage ongoing growth.
Proprietary Point of Sale (POS) and Reservations System:
Owners are equipped with our proprietary, integrated POS system, accounting and reporting management tools, and a state of the art reservations system.
Vendor Relationships that Make the Difference:
Business and liability insurance; proprietary inflatables and BounceU equipment; BounceU national account discounts.
"BounceU has provided me and my family with an unbelievable opportunity to build a substantial business and take complete control of our future. The initial training and ongoing support gave us exactly what we needed to be successful. We've significantly improved our overall level of happiness, and we truly have a business in BounceU that we can absolutely be proud to tell people about."
– Paul Burkitt, Franchisee, Oaks, PA
Bounce U is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.