COME ROLL WITH US
Founded in Austin, Texas, How Do You Roll? is the brainchild of two brothers fed up with inside-the-box sushi. Yuen (our fearless leader) always says HDYR? is not a sushi company serving people, we're a people company serving sushi.
We are pioneers of an untapped fast-casual market, aggressive in our expansion, and we invest in our franchisees to grow their businesses and ours. That's why we keep start-up costs low, maintain a simple operating system, and provide training and support.
- Groundbreaking concept
- Rapid growth potential
- Diverse and customizable menu
- Focus on healthy living
BE A REBEL
When we opened our doors in 2008, we sparked the Sushi Revolution. We're conquering new territory and educating consumers about new foods and healthy choices. The secret to a successful rebellion? Proven systems, an unbeatable support team, and strong conviction.
More on our franchise program:
- Detailed site selection process to aid in establishing your How Do You Roll? in a variety of venues
- Dedicated Project Manager to guide the entire build-out process
- Standardized equipment package and decor
- Professionally produced advertising and promotional materials for you to use in your local advertising and PR efforts
- A login to the HDYR? intranet for project management, business, inspection, and training tools
- Additional intranet access to all manuals, documents, logs and checklists, including comprehensive operations manual and marketing toolkit
- Approved suppliers and established relationships with vendors for all necessary inventory, equipment and supplies with built-in volume discounts
- Prior to opening, 10 days field and classroom training / 8 days on-site support
- Ongoing training and support provided
- Additional resources and continued education offered
At HDYR?, we prize integrity, work ethic, coachability, betterment and emotional competence at every level. We want the best for our franchisees, and consider many factors:
- sufficient capitalization
- restaurant or retail experience
- prior business ownership
- financial and management skills
Our most successful franchisees thrive because they are ambitious, fully committed, personally accountable, and are able to follow a proven system.
ARE WE A FIT?
How Do You Roll? isn't just offering up franchise opportunities. We're introducing a way of life. Franchising with us means rebelling against convention, helping others make healthy choices, and growing your business with excitement and expectancy.
If you're interested in rolling with us, contact us to set up an initial call. We look forward to working with you.
How Do You Roll? is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $200,000 in liquid capital to invest.