Seva® has disrupted the spa industry by creating a new fast-casual esthetic spa category with strategic locations that maximize one-stop-shop convenience and at price points everyone can afford.
Seva’s Mantra, Beauty to the People® means that we believe everyone has the right to look and feel beautiful. By offering amazing spa services that everyone can afford, we strive to fulfill this important mission each and every day.
Our premiere locations make Seva uniquely positioned to capitalize on the tremendous growth potential of the salon and spa industries. A Seva franchise offers entrepreneurs a path to enter this exciting field with a proven formula and turn-key operation that is recession-resistant and shaped for success!
- Salon Experience Not Required: Seva® has pioneered the quick casual esthetic spa category with a simple, manager-run business model that doesn’t require salon or spa-specific experience in order to be successful.
- Manager Run Business Model: Seva’s manager-run model provides for semi-absentee ownership, which allows you to own and operate multiple salons and grow with us.
- Recurring Revenues: Our strategic locations and one-stop-shop business model, coupled with our highly recurring services, facilitates lifelong customer retention and recurring revenues. In fact, Seva’s customers typically return every two weeks like clockwork.
- Recession Resistant: The beauty industry and in particular value-priced, recurring beauty services such as Seva’s are highly recession-resistant, ensuring Seva’s place as a global brand.
- iPad Point of Sale System (iPOS): Seva’s award-winning iPad-based POS System (iPOS™) enables you to easily run and monitor your stores from anywhere in the world.
- Hiring, Training & Marketing Portal: Seva’s Hiring, Training, & Marketing Portals are built right into our proprietary iPOS™, making the recruitment and training of your staff and marketing of your salon easy and effortless…from anywhere.
- Seva University™: Seva is committed to providing you with initial and on-going support utilizing the most effective techniques and resources. This includes our proprietary Seva University™ curricula which includes FaceTime Coaching & Conference Calls, Webinars, advanced technical training and continued education for as long as you own your Seva Franchise.
- Spa-in-a-Box: Seva has designed a complete Spa-in-a-Box™ logistics system which helps you coordinate the design, construction and spa build-out process for you through grand opening.
The Seva® Advantage
- Location, Location, Location: You’ve heard the adage: Location, Location, Location. Seva’s® elegantly appointed studios are strategically located to maximize the one-stop-shop convenience demanded by today’s busy consumers.
- One-Stop-Shop Convenience: Seva’s highly convenient locations provide an unparalleled convenience to the consumer that cannot be replicated anywhere else.
- Unbeatable Price Point: Seva’s high-volume locations allows you to offer the best price point in the business.
- Maximize Revenues: Seva’s highly efficient utilization of space enables you to maximize your revenues per square foot.
- Expansion Opportunities: Seva’s unique business model, low initial investment and location opportunities means you will have the ability to own multiple locations: locally, regionally, nationwide!
Life is short, time is priceless. If you are interested in investing your time and money in a business that adheres to a set of core values, focuses on empowering human beings, and believes that success should be both financial and spiritual, we invite you to explore Seva, a company that ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 and Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises in 2014!
Seva is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $80,000 in liquid capital to invest.