Join the fastest-growing franchise in the photo entertainment industry. TapSnap stands out among entertainment franchises as the only one backed by proven business development experience. For over a decade our management team has helped entrepreneurs launch and grow successful businesses in a variety of industries. Our latest innovation in this successful line of business systems is TapSnap - a photo booth reinvented as an open-air photo entertainment system that capitalizes on the incredible popularity of social media.
Why you’ll love TapSnap
TapSnap is committed to making your business both personally and financially rewarding. Here’s how it works:
- Profitable business
Imagine earning hundreds, or even thousands, per event while helping clients create long-lasting memories at everything from weddings to mitzvahs, school graduation parties, birthdays, and corporate events. TapSnap brings a huge wow factor to any event. Plus, TapSnap has extremely low overhead - you won’t have worry about real estate expenses, perishable inventories or having employees.
- An incredibly fun “work” environment
You’ll never be able to think about work in the same way again. Your role is to assist event guests while they have the time of their lives taking photos, enhancing them with green screen backgrounds, digital props, and personal messages, and then sharing them on social media. We call it the “TapSnap Experience” and it is contagious. The laughter and smiles are all the proof you’ll need to know that everyone had an amazing time. This is a business where you’ll feel incredibly good at the end of the day.
- Proven business model with built-in flexibility
TapSnap has been a part of everything from small personal celebrations all the way to events for some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands that often involve multiple TapSnap systems and can last several days or more.
TapSnap events typically take place on evenings and weekends, so you can become your own boss while still enjoying the stability of your regular employment. Or, you can just enjoy the tremendous potential of part-time work, with full-time pay.
Here’s how TapSnap makes it easy for you to run your business on your own terms.
- Portable photo entertainment system – Our sleek and sophisticated phototainment kiosk was designed with you in mind. Completely mobile, TapSnap can be transported in most SUV’s and takes no longer than 15 minutes to set up. TapSnap is so user-friendly that other people can easily be taught to operate the system at events for you.
- SnapCentral – Our national contact center handles your important calls while you are at your day job, working at an event, or just enjoying your free time with family and friends.
- SnapBook – Proprietary software that enables you to pre-program and customize TapSnap systems prior to events, manage your schedule and bookings, and generate revenue and event reports - all from the comfort of your home or office.
You won’t be going it alone with TapSnap. You’ll be joining an established network of enthusiastic and helpful fellow franchisees and corporate staff.
- Franchisee Forum – Allows for an open flow of communication between TapSnap franchisees and corporate staff. Here you can communicate online with other franchisees to share your ideas and forge connections across the country.
- Corporate Sales Team – Sells Team TapSnap on our franchisee’s behalf to larger accounts. Our national network of franchisees makes it possible to land major corporate accounts, multi-city/multi-day events, and much more. Our corporate team works with some of the largest and most well-known brands in the world and has brought in large-scale national events for franchisees across the country.
You’ll have the power of a national franchise on your side. TapSnap is committed to staying ahead of the curve and here’s how we do it:
Product Development Team
TapSnap stands by our technology every step of the way. We have over a decade of experience creating exceptional kiosk technology and it shows. Our skilled and experienced Product Development Team work with the latest technologies to ensure that TapSnap remains at the forefront of event entertainment. New features are regularly added through software updates so you’ll always have cutting edge technology and something new to offer clients.
You will receive everything needed to run a successful TapSnap franchise, including one-of-a-kind training and a ready-made infrastructure to support you as you grow your business.
- TapSnap University: A 3-day hands-on program that teaches you everything you need to know about running your TapSnap business. Includes world-class sales training by a Brian Tracy certified instructor and real-world training by successful franchisees.
- Operational Support: Strong business infrastructure is at the heart of the TapSnap franchise system. Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, a Franchise Portal with vital business resources, an online store for purchasing supplies and TapSnap branded apparel, and SnapBook software are all designed to help you operate your business efficiently and profitably.
- Tech Support: Only a basic level of computer expertise required - no special technical aptitude is required to start your business with TapSnap. In-house technical support is available should you require any extra help with hardware or software.
Marketing Support and National Branding
You’ll be tapping into some serious marketing clout when you join TapSnap.
- PR Support by a national public relations firm to help you with your initial launch and raise exposure about your business
- Online and offline marketing support by experienced marketers, graphic designers, copywriters and social media experts
- Ongoing website development and SEO
- Online advertisements with targeted national media and national event planning associations
- Advertising in national publications and mass media
This is an exclusive opportunity for the right person who can deliver the absolute best and who has the drive to make TapSnap a success.
Act quickly to secure your place with TapSnap as only a limited number of franchise territories are available.
Tapsnap is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $20,000 in liquid capital to invest.