High Point License Information: 10 Top Reasons Your New Coffee Shop Should Be High Point Coffee
- Comprehensive "in store" training program provided.
- A license, not a franchise: saves you money and gives you more freedom.
- Company owned stores serve as a model and as test stores.
- Voted "Best Coffee" three years in a row
- Management has over 30 years experience in food and beverage
- High Point roasts, packages and distributes its own coffee
- High Point has a proven product and service system
- Professional Real Estate location experience.
- Third Party Financing Available
- Prompt support prior to and after your opening
Our goal at High Point Coffee is to satisfy everyone who passes through our doors. Customers expect great service, high quality drinks, pastries and retail merchandise every day.
Our mission is pleasing people, and we want our customers to experience a third place—a social place between home and work, and know that we are pleased they came. With coffee consumption is at its highest level, we have a tremendous opportunity to make people feel welcome and be part of a growing culture.
We believe quality should permeate every aspect of our business. From our people, products, services and design to the quality of materials used in our millwork. We don\'t sacrifice quality for price.Our Values
Our business is providing customers with the highest quality coffee, related products, and service while maintaining a high level of sanitation, and we are committed to achieving this with the highest standards of ethics and Integrity. We are responsible to the people we serve and have zero tolerance for professional or ethical shortcuts.
We also expect profits from work that satisfies customers. We recognize that our ability to most competitively meet customer's needs depends on integrity, knowledge, diversity and teamwork. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and team work-a working environment that rewards commitment and performance and is responsive to the needs of employees and their families.Interested parties should have at least $60,000 to invest.