High Point Coffee appreciates your interest in our office coffee distributorship program. The specialty coffee market is exploding worldwide and we are offering a real ground floor business opportunity for entrepreneurs looking for an excellent income opportunity. Market growth, matched with a product that people rave about makes our office coffee business opportunity extremely desirable, and one of a kind. Did you know that outside the home, the leading place where coffee is consumed is at work!Benefits of a High Point Coffee Office Distributorship:
- Higher Profits
- Proven Market
- Low Overhead
- Reduced Financial Risk
- No Franchise Fees Or Ongoing Royalty
- Tax Advantages
- Professional Work Environment
- Operate Full or Part-Time
- No Set Hours
- Staff Support
- Income & Growth Potential
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
While our primary business generation is in Office Coffee Service (OCS), you are not limited to OCS sales. Other means to generate sales include:
We have the ability to private label coffee to your customers! TRAINING
- Grocery store. We have set up more than 700 grocery stores.
- C-store. Contacts to build displays are provided.
- Coffee shops. We started in this business and know how to sell this business.
- Restaurants and Gift Shops.
- Institutional markets. Build your business with hospitals, or schools.
- Gift Baskets for fundraising. Complete programs to get you started for churches, day cares, scouts, etc.
- Web-site. High Point will assist in setting up your business site featuring your company name proudly selling the High Point brand.
Training is such a vital component of any program, particularly where it involves outside sales. With over 35 years of combined experience in office coffee and the distribution of that product, we have been able to take the guess work out of building an office coffee business that will provide you with tremendous financial opportunity.
Our "BREW a BUSINESS" training consists of:
- OCS history and trends.
- All about coffee.
- Classroom instruction begins with a sequence of events on administration, lead generation, making the call, presenting marketing materials and closing the deal.
- Working with competition.
- Role playing in the classroom.
- On the job training. You will actually go on a route to learn how to install, supply, and maintain your accounts. This will also be an opportunity to make cold calls and follow up on leads.
- Roasting and warehousing processes.
- Software package and training provided to run your business.
WHEN YOU NEED A CUP OF COFFEE MOST!