Exclusive Commercial Lending
is a nationally recognized financial company serving our clients financing needs. In these trying times, most banks have a policy to lend money only to those companies that don't really need it. Additionally, most banks are one-dimensional and only do one type of financing. They are not in a position to provide all the different types of financing small to medium-sized businesses need. Exclusive Commercial Lending, with our expertise and our partnerships with national lenders can provide all of your financing needs.
Whether you need to get new equipment, finance your accounts receivable and inventory, raise working capital, or acquire a company, Exclusive Commercial can do it all.
Whether your business has just started, or is well established, we have a financing solution for you. SBA Loan Program
Exclusive Commercial Lending is a nationally recognized company helping entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. We have been designated as a Preferred Financial services company by SBA lenders to have loans processed more quickly and efficiently than many others.
There are a number of advantages to an SBA loan, including longer terms, no points and no balloon payments.
Who is Eligible for an SBA Loan?
Most for-profit small businesses are eligible for an SBA guaranteed loan. This includes manufacturers, wholesale, retail and service businesses as well as independent or franchise businesses.
SBA 7(A) Loan Size $150,000 to $2.0 million
- Retail and service businesses with sales (3-year average) not exceeding $6 million to $20 million, depending on the industry
- Wholesale businesses with employees up to 100 regardless of sales volume
- Manufacturers with employees up to 500 depending on the industry, regardless of sales volume
Use of Proceeds
- Loan packaging fee: $750 to $2,000
- Fee is based on loan size, it is collected at the time of loan submission; refunded if declined by credit
- SBA guaranty fee: 1.70% to 2.60% of the loan amount
- Fee can be financed in the loan
Commercial Bridge Loans
- Commercial real estate (purchases, construction, or refinance)
- Leasehold improvements
- Business expansions
- Machinery, equipment, furniture or fixtures
- Business acquisition
- Working capital (offered in conjunction with some of the above)
- Start-ups (ALL Franchises, Motels, Restaurants Gas Stations and C-Stores)
Many times a company is approved for a loan through its bank, or financial institution, but the loan doesn't close for 4-6 months. During that time we can provide a short-term bridge loan, which will be paid back when the senior loan closes, so your short-term financial needs can be met.
We can also provide other types of short-term collateralized loans and can usually close in 10 days or less. Debt Restructuring
Growing companies enter into loan agreements to pay for equipment needed to expand their businesses. Loans have different maturities and in most cases, the companies have built in equity in the equipment. We will pay off all your lenders and refinance all your equipment into one loan.
This can result in reduced payments of 30% or more, so your cash flow and bottom line are greatly improved.
Example of a recent transaction:
A manufacturing company had combined monthly payments of $28,000 per month and showed a modest $10,000 a year in profits. We were able to refinance all their loans and reduce their monthly payments to $16,000 per month. Their bottom line was increased by a whopping $144,000 per year!