A Sweet Beginnings Wedding Consulting and Event Planner Franchise Information:
Is an A Sweet Beginnings franchise in your future?
A Sweet Beginnings Wedding Consulting and Event Planners offers more than just a franchise system….we have a competitive edge. We have positioned ourselves to take advantage of a market niche within the wedding industry. We know that in today's competitive and ever changing business environment, it takes more than just being an established franchise to gain new market share. Sweet Beginnings has incorporated the benefits of this winning combination - we know our industry and we have developed a successful marketing package to target our market.
Our Franchise opportunity will appeal to someone who first and foremost LOVES organizing events, has people and relationship skills, business acumen, sales and marketing background and a strong desire to succeed. NO hospitality experience necessary. If you are looking for a fast paced opportunity then this franchise opportunity might be of interest to you.
To provide complete wedding and event coordinating services - delivering superior quality, creating lasting memories.
A Sweet Beginnings has been in business since 1998 as a home based operation located in Vancouver, BC. A Sweet Beginnings is recognized as one of Canada's leader in the wedding consulting and event planning industry offering high quality and exceptional service in wedding consulting and event planning business.
A Sweet Beginnings is a winning concept that will allow you to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. Behind you is an organization with 18+ years of experience and an outstanding reputation. A Sweet Beginnings is a full service wedding consulting and event planning franchise. We specialize in putting together packages for each client, working with their budget, individual style and needs. As well as offering full decor and chair cover rentals services for events ranging from small intimate gatherings to large extravagant galas.
The main services provided to our customer include:
Sweet Beginnings offers:
- Wedding consulting and planning
- Corporate events
- Summer company picnics
- Christmas parties
- Grand openings
- School events
- Birthday and Anniversary parties
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Worry free planning for the customer
- Unique décor and rentals
- Quality of product
- Reasonable pricing
- Quality of service
We strongly believe the success of A Sweet Beginnings will be based on our thorough franchisee selection process, our continuous education, ongoing support, franchise training and regular franchise team meetings.
In choosing franchisees, preference will be given to applicants who:
What it Takes
- Appreciate the benefits of working on a team and within a proven operation
- Are motivated and passionate about maintaining a high level of personal service
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills
- Are familiar with and involved in the community where the franchise is located
- Actively work in and manage the daily operations
- Have funds to invest in operation
The Franchisees most able to reap the rewards of franchising have a strong sense of purpose. They are dynamic individuals who superimpose their creative talents upon those of the franchisor to refine the system. They are of high integrity, friendly and people orientated. The following is a list of some of the characteristics we look for when considering an application.
Get in on this ground floor opportunity TODAY!
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- A Strong Desire to Succeed
- Loves Being Around People
- Above Average Organizational Skills
- High Level of Integrity
- Be Involved With the Community Around You
- The Ability to Develop, Recruit, Maintain and Motivate a Network of Suppliers & Customers
- The Willingness and Ability to Personally Devote the Necessary Time and Effort in the Operations of the Business
- An Understanding that in a Franchise you will Be In Business For Yourself But Not By Yourself!
- A Willingness to Follow a System
- Knowledge of Hospitality Industry is a Definite Advantage but NOT Essential