|Total Investment:||$75,000 - $125,000|
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY AN ACAPPELLA IN HOME CARE FRANCHISE ! ! !
10. (Really #1, but to make sure you read it first, we put it in #10.) Because you have a BIG HEART!! We are in the business of caring, and while we work to earn a good living for ourselves and our families, we must never forget that our primary goal is providing much needed high quality in home care!!
9. Health care is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the United States. In a challenging economy, there are few recession resistant exceptional opportunities to secure your future. Acappella In Home Care franchisees are in position to benefit from the rapid growth in the senior segment of our population. We believe there is a strong long term trend of ever increasing caregiver and skilled care to be provided in the senior's home.
8. Acappella was founded by a hospice nurse, Jo Alch, RN, in 2005. She has instilled her philosophy into every Acappella employee and system! Acappella's founder will personally present several key sections of Acappella's new franchisee training program.
7. Acappella is dedicated to providing the highest quality services. We know of no other company who requires higher standards of its caregivers before we will first consider their application to be an in home care provider! We cannot stress enough how critically important this is to our clients!
6.After having developed Acappella In Home Care as a successful thriving business, this experienced proven business model is now available to you! Join the high quality group of fun people who will share and support your excitement and dedication in this exceptional caring business opportunity.
5. Acappella offers two major income opportunities in (1) non-medical in home care and (2) in home skilled nursing care. If a person needs skilled care, your Acappella business can provide it! Most of the others are limited and cannot provide this very important, and increasingly in demand, skilled care service. This is an important part of what we call the Acappella Advantage.
4. Non-medical in home care is focused primarily on assisting seniors who want to remain in the comfort and safety of their own home, but need assistance to be able to do so. Without quality assistance, the family may encourage the senior to enter into a nursing home. A huge majority of seniors do not want to live in a nursing home and do want to stay in the comfort and familiarity and safety of their own homes! Acappella In Home Care is dedicated to helping seniors stay at home and to maximize their quality of life for as long as possible.
3. Acappella has strong relationships with many hospice centers and understands their needs and concerns. Acappella sponsored a national hospice care conference in October 2010 in Dallas, and is dedicated to strong relationships with hospice providers.
2. Acappella's royalties are lower than any other known franchisee which offers the same services. We do not think it is necessary to charge the high royalty rates which other Franchisors require.
1. Our training is great!!! Each Acappella franchisee comes to the home office in Dallas for an intense five day initial training program. You will be trained in all aspects of company procedure, administration, training of employees and instructed with proven sales and marketing techniques. We will work with you to support you in your quest for success! After initial training, there is much follow-up training and on-going support and consultation and assistance for your independently owned franchise.
Contact us to talk about whether an Acappella Franchise is the answer for you. If being successful in the business of caring sounds good to you, we look forward to meeting you at one of our "Discovery Day" experiences in Dallas. Call us to get more information. Come see what a thriving in home care business looks like!
Acappella Franchising, LLC is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.Request Information