Responsive In-Home Care
Acti-Kare is looking for caring and motivated individuals to take advantage of the growing demand for in-home senior care services! We provide our franchisees with a proven business model, on-site training, ongoing support, access to our extensive referral network and much more! Don't wait; inquire today!
What Does a Acti-Kare Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Acti-Kare, you'll need to have at least $40,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $35,000 - $50,000. Acti-Kare charges a franchise fee of $24,750 + $15-20K operating capital. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% Off). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% Off
Facts about this franchise:
Own A Successful Acti-Kare Senior Care Franchise With Our Proven & Highly-Scalable Business Model
- Ranked every year in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 for nearly a decade.
- Ranked in the top 100 franchises by Entrepreneur Startups
- Unparalleled Back Office Support ( Franchises get access to a full time sales team that answers your phones and “sells” your clients 9AM-9PM 7 days a week. Sales team also makes unlimited outbound calls to your leads and targeted referrals sources.)
More than ever before, seniors are choosing to remain in their own homes as they age instead of going into a retirement center or nursing home. And because the number of seniors in this country is projected to increase dramatically now that the first Baby Boomers are retiring, senior in-home care promises to become one of the fastest-growing businesses around. The senior care market is estimated to be a $75 billion dollar annual industry!
Key Market Drivers:
- 10,000 seniors turning 65 everyday
- 90 % of seniors prefer to stay in their homes as they age
- Recession proof industry
- Historically a private pay industry, but now Medicare Advantage insurers are approved to offer Home health aides and transportation services. This announcement potentially assists 22 million seniors enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans with an additional funding source for long term care.
Franchises, caregivers and clients all benefit from Acti-Kare’s proprietary Acti-Vate™ program. Acti-Vate™ is an innovative wellness and anti-fatigue program created by healthcare professionals whereby caregivers utilize a series of activities that focus on our clients Mind (mental stimulation), Body (physical health and alertness) and Spirit (enhancing mood). This unique training program allows our caregivers to promote excellence in care through active living, creating more engaging and fulfilling experiences for our clients, and higher rates of referrals for our franchise owners!
With Acti-Kare, More Care = More Revenue
We also offer additional services beyond Senior Care. Acti-Kare offers Family Care services ranging from our Childcare program caring for children and for children with special needs our Mommy & Me program and Mommy-To-Be program caring for expectant mothers and postnatal care for mother and baby. Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care caring for those recovering from an injury or surgery as well as Pet care. And there are a multitude of ways clients can pay for Acti-Kare services, including:
- Private pay (Most of your clients will pay privately. We offer extensive marketing assistance to target clients directly and indirectly through local referral sources.)
- Veteran’s Administration (VA has funds available to pay for caregiving services. 71% of our locations accept clients from the VA.)
- Long-term care insurance (Approximately 7.2 million Americans have this coverage. We will assist you with being able to accept these policies from your clients.)
- Medicare Advantage (Beginning in 2019, Medicare Advantage insurers are allowed to begin offering policies that include home health aides and transportation services. We will enroll your franchise as a provider with the insurance companies.)
- Medicaid (Certain care services are available for eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities. We can help franchises become Medicaid qualified.)
- Workers Comp Insurance (Injured workers may be eligible for caregiving services. We will enroll your franchise as a provider with the proper insurance companies.)
- Non Profits (Local resources that have limited funds available to eligible seniors. We can assist franchises with locating these organizations and accessing funds.)
- A Proven Home Based Model: Low overhead. No office needed (in most cases).
- We Help Furnish the Qualified Caregivers: We provide assistance with initial staff recruitment.
- We Help Provide Start Up Client Leads: We provide franchisees assistance with initial lead generation.
- Access to Our Referral Networks: Acti-Kare has developed relationships with National partners for client referrals.
- Caregiver Training Program: Our proprietary on-line training and certification program ensures your caregivers are thoroughly trained as well as ongoing training.
- Acti-Vate™ Program: Access to our proprietary wellness and anti-fatigue program. This innovative program focuses on our client’s Mind, Body, and Spirit by introducing a series of highly-customized activities.
- National Advertising Program and Local Marketing Support: National advertising to help build your brand and strategic vendors that will develop a customized marketing plan for your specific territory.
- Our Fully staffed Call Center, Your Sales Team…Your Competitive Advantage:
- The sales reps at the corporate office answers all incoming calls for your franchise 9AM- 9PM 7 days a week, . Our service "sells" your potential clients and schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar.
- This team also makes numerous outbound calls to any website inquiries or 3rd party leads you receive during business hours with the goal of setting up additional consultations
- Website Chat. Your sales team also engages potential clients and caregivers via chat on your unique website. This effective service allows clients to ask about our services discreetly and then after we earn their trust, get their contact info.
- Scalability. Franchise owners also utilize the sales team to make outbound calls to local referral resources (Hospitals, ALF’S, Hospice, Rehab facilities, ect.) To set up an appointment for you to discuss our program and how you may work together to refer to each other.
- By utilizing your corporate sales team, franchises never miss an opportunity for a client and create time to focus on the growth and management of their business.
- Training at our Corporate Office: Acti-Kare provides intensive training at our corporate location in Tampa, Florida. (training may be available at your location by request)
- Licensing Assistance: If your state requires licensing, an Acti-Kare specialist will help you prepare and submit application. We can also assist with any site visits and or audits.
- Management Software: Acti-Kare franchise owners gain access to state of the art business software that matches caregivers to clients, tracks caregiver and client hours, creates client invoices and prepares payroll. The software has been created specifically for our industry and will give you confidence to grow your business as a large as you want.
- Ongoing Support: Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support from our franchise support team to help you along the road to your Aci-Kare success and so much more. Franchises also benefit from Monthly Conference Calls, National Conferences and our new Mentorship Program.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Acti-Kare available today for you to review.
Acti-Kare is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.