American Achievement Schools Education Franchise Information:The Perfect Business:
Work with quality families and their kids in a fun environment. This is a great business with excellent ROI and earnings potential in a rapidly growing industry.
No Experience Necessary. Master Franchises & Individual Location Franchises available throughout North America.
Here are some additional highlights of the American Achievement Schools franchise:
Franchisee needs no prior experience.
- Systems with 23 years of proven success
- Comprehensive training
- On-going training and support
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance
- Excellent marketing and advertising support
- Specialized software for finance and marketing
- Strong referral business
- Franchisee does not have to have martial arts experience
All training is provided, or employees may be available for teachers.
American Achievement Schools builds a strong foundation for kids and families to grow upon by emphasizing character education and life skills through the fundamentals of American Achievement School's training. American Achievement Schools strives to set new and demanding standards for innovative programming, compassionate and inspiring teaching, community outreach and student development. American Achievement Schools' schools:
- Combine family, community outreach and fun to make a significant contribution to the community.
- Contribute to the self-development of children by focusing on education, success skills, character and goal-setting.
- Have the ability to positively impact families while providing an excellent return on investment.
American Achievement Schools is part of the US$10.6 billion health and fitness facility industry. Only 2% of the population (6 million people estimated) have experienced this type of training, which leaves enormous opportunity for growth. American Achievement Schools focuses primarily on the kid's market, and, their parents. Demand has never been higher for developmental programs and healthy activities for families with children ages 4-12.
In order to qualify for this franchise, the potential candidate must be able to deal well with people, have the ability and desire to follow a proven system and be financially qualified.Investment:
Franchise Fee US$27,500
Additional Investment US$52,500-132,500
(Leasehold Improvements, Equipment, Inventory, Operating Capital, etc.)
Total Investment US$80,000-160,000
As of 01/06/06