- Liquid Capital Required: $200,000
- Net Worth Required: $550,000
- Total Investment: $869,000
$2,584,300 - $4,281,000 (Purchased)
- Financing: Available, via third party
- Training: Available
- Veteran Discount: Franchise Fee Will Reduce from $135,000 to $110,000 for Veterans
About Kiddie Academy
- Industry: Child-Related
- Subsector: Children's Educational Program
- Total Units: 180+
- Year Founded: 1981
- Started Franchising: 1992
Why a Kiddie Academy® Franchise
There are many benefits to owning a Kiddie Academy child care learning center franchise:
- Comprehensive business model and support
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Growing need, as more and more dual income families and single parents seek high quality child care
- Option to own or lease real estate
Owning a Kiddie Academy franchise allows you to achieve your financial and personal career goals.
Click to Visit the
Own a business that doesn't own you!
Kiddie Academy website
A Kiddie Academy facility open at least 24 months has an average revenue of $1,425,057*. This means your financial goals could be within reach!
We do have access to start-up assistance:
- Robust support program for financing, site selection, construction, licensing, training, pre-launch and ramp-up
- Third party financing options with access to SBA financing
There is a minimum requirement of $200k liquidity and $550k net worth
Financial Performance Representations
102 Locations Reporting
Average Revenue: $1,425,057
Average Gross Profit: $368,709
*Forty-six (46) Academies or 45% of the 102 mature academies reporting operated at or above The Average Revenue figure presented above. Thirty-eight (38) Academies or 37% of the 102 mature academies reporting operated at or above The Average Gross Profit figure presented above.
Kiddie Academy History:
- The leader in child care education, Kiddie Academy has been in business for more than 30 years and is based in Abingdon, MD.
- Child care is our one and only business.
- There are currently more than 180+ Kiddie Academy facilities located in 24 states. Approximately 60 additional academies are in various stages of development.
At Kiddie Academy, we awaken the possibilities through nurturing, learning and fun. By blending these things together, we ensure that our students are constantly stimulated, constantly interested and constantly growing. Our curriculum incorporates character development and life skills, reinforced with our family style dining and creative play. Kiddie Academy is accredited by AdvancED, an organization that accredits over 27,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 69 countries. Accreditation is the result of a comprehensive review of the system's proven operating systems, proprietary curriculum, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Training and Support
- Our franchisees benefit from extensive training for you and your staff initially, as well as ongoing, refresher training programs.
- We combine the best in classroom and hands-on learning experiences, ensuring skill acquisition, retention and real world application.
- A Franchise Business Consultant assists from opening onward with site visits, additional trainings and sharing of best practices.
- Kiddie Academy's signature building is designed to give families a Kiddie Academy branded experience while allowing you to design and construct your academy to meet your local codes and marketplace needs within your protected territory.
- Our real estate and construction teams support your site selection and academy construction activities, whether you choose to pursue a build to suit lease, purchase option, or in-line conversion.
Achieve your personal and professional goals while providing a valuable service to the families in your community. Make a difference in their lives and yours.
Copyright © 2017 FranchiseGator.com