Do you dream of owning a business that is both profitable and rewarding? Then Kiddie Academy is the opportunity you've been waiting for! Our strong support system, training program, and proven business model will help you hit the ground running and have parents clamoring to enroll their children in your academy! We can't wait to hear from you so contact us today!
What Does a Kiddie Academy Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Kiddie Academy, you'll need to have at least $250,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $750,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $417,000 - $1,039,000. Kiddie Academy charges a franchise fee of $145,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Yes, Military Discount
Facts about this franchise:
As the leader in child care education, Kiddie Academy has been in business for 40 years and is based in Abingdon, MD. With over 300 locations currently, we’re planning to open 30-40 Academies every year through our strategic growth initiative.
For our families and children, we are guided by the “Life Essentials,” philosophy that focuses on elements fundamental to a child’s growth-character education, STEM-infused technology and health and fitness experiences.
Year after year, Kiddie Academy shows up in various rankings as one of the Best Franchises to own; Ranked on Entrepreneurs Franchise 500 for 20 years in a row, 2022 Franchise Innovation Winner by Franchise Update Media and constantly in the Top 100 Franchises to own on Franchise Gator.
Own a business that doesn't own you!
Kiddie Academy website
Why a Kiddie Academy® Franchise
There are many benefits to owning a Kiddie Academy child care learning center franchise:
- Brand Strength- Nationally recognized and respected
- Financial Strength- Legacy of delivering solid returns on investments for Franchisees
- Culture- We strive to provide a flexible, independent, supportive and fulfilling work-life harmony
- 2019: Average Gross Revenue: $1,709,196: Average Gross Profit: $454,668
- 2020: Average Gross Revenue: $1,320,440; Average Gross Profit: $288,855
- 2021: Average Gross Revenue: $1,632,080; Average Gross Profit: $384,090
*Based on mature, operating Academies open for 24 months or more, as of 12/31/2019, 12/31/2020 and 12/31/2021. Please see Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for details.
For many, the process of opening up a business can be an intimidating one. That’s why Kiddie Academy has made the franchising process as simple as possible.
- Getting Acquainted- give us a call, send us an email and fill out our Preliminary Questionnaire.
- Discovering our approach- We’ll review your application and get you kicked off with our in-depth discovery process and connect you with our support teams
- Visiting our HQ- Come see us in Abindgon, Maryland and tour our corporate owned Academy and meet with members of our leadership team
- Preparing to Launch- training and support, optimal site selection, secure financing and build/train your Academy team
- Time to celebrate!- We’ll alert the press, you’ll cut the ribbon and we’ll all celebrate with your community!
Kiddie Academy offers numerous training and support options to help you at every step of this new journey including:
- Site Selection Support- The ideal space is waiting. We’ll help you find it
- Financing- We’ll help you find the lending solution that’s right for you
- Construction- We take the burden out of building your Academy
- Initial Support- Setting you up for confidence from day one and beyond
- Marketing- Localized support with the power of a national brand
- Support after Opening- Ongoing advice from our experts
There is a minimum requirement of $250k liquidity and $750k net worth
- Kiddie Academy's signature building is designed to give families a Kiddie Academy branded experience while allowing you to design and construct your academy to meet your local codes and marketplace needs within your protected territory.
- Our real estate and construction teams support your site selection and academy construction activities, whether you choose to pursue a build to suit lease, purchase option, or in-line conversion.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Kiddie Academy available today for you to review.
Speak To A Rep Now
To get more information on Kiddie Academy, please call directly at 800-554-3343.
Kiddie Academy has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Gator Top 100 (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Kiddie Academy is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $250,000 in liquid capital to invest.