The Arby's Franchise, a 45-year history doing things different and better. Now you can own an Arby's. We think you'll agree that Arby's is your place.
What Does a Arby's Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Arby's, you'll need to have at least $500,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $500,000 - $2,474,400. They also offer a discount for veterans ($5,000 discount on Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||$5,000 discount on Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
Arby's Franchise Information:
Success in life isn't an accident. It's a choice- a decision to desire more than average and do whatever it takes to attain it. To take the opportunity to achieve something different and better than what's merely presented to you.
At Arby's, we know this too. That's why we have unique, cut-above selections, from our thinly sliced roast beef to our delicious Market Fresh® line of sandwiches, salads, and wraps. It's also why we continue to be food innovators in the quick-service industry, offering customers unique menu selections, a welcoming dining atmosphere, and an overall experience that is authentic, exceptional, and real.
What Makes Arby's Such A Unique Opportunity For You?
You get the strength of a brand with a 45-year history of doing things different and better. You get unparalleled marketing, franchising, and operational support. And best of all, you get to join one of the most loyal franchise families in the restaurant business, a group of go-getters who want you to succeed and will do whatever it takes to help get you there. Sound like a place you can call home?
We think you'll agree that Arby's is your place.
We currently boast a proud system of over 3,700 Arby's restaurants across the US. And we're growing fast. There's plenty of room for expansion in both existing and emerging markets.
The opportunity to join an established and profitable, yet growing brand is here. When you become part of the Arby's family, you'll have access to an innovative product line, prime restaurant sites, open development markets, and a brand culture that believes in something different and better for our customers, vendors, employees, and franchisees.
What Qualifies Arby's As Being "Something Different"?
- National Brand Presence - With over 3,700 restaurants, Arby's is one of the few top 10 restaurant brands across the US and Canada that currently has opportunities to grow in almost every market.
- Our Menu - A combination of quality, innovation and variety, the Arby's menu features our famous roast beef with signature Arby's Sauce®, and Market Fresh sandwiches, wraps and salads as well as other one-of-a-kind items such as curly fries and Jamocha shakes.
- Our Image - Arby's restaurants are now constructed in a Pinnacle or modified Pinnacle design, highlighting prominent architectural features. Our flexible, contemporary layout allows us to adapt restaurants to almost any prime commercial site.
- Prototypes & Investment Levels - We offer a choice of prototypes and investment options to accommodate your specific business needs.
- Operating Systems & Support - Our proven operating systems and development teams stand ready to help you grow your business, whether it's your first Arby's or your 100th.
- Our Culture - Our company culture is the ultimate secret to our success, and is founded upon our core values: Dream Big, Work Hard, Get It Done, Play Fair, Have Fun, and Make A Difference®.
Investment Levels and Fees
The initial license fee for an Arby's restaurant is $37,500 for the first franchise unit and $25,000 for each subsequent unit.
The estimated initial investment for an Arby's restaurant ranges from $336,500 to $927,900 for a lease situation, and from $750,700 to $2,474,400 for a land and building purchase situation (based on an initial license fee of $37,500 for the first unit).
Royalty fees for an Arby's franchise is set at 4% of gross sales.
Prospects for an Arby's franchise should anticipate fees of 1.2% of gross sales for participation in our franchisee-owned marketing association and national advertising. Franchisees should also direct at least 3% of gross sales for local store marketing.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are searching for multi-unit foodservice and retail operators, as well as other investors who have a history of business success. Other franchise candidates are also encouraged to apply, but will be required to have either experienced, qualified restaurant operators as part of their teams, or must complete our extensive training program.
Arby's is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $500,000 in liquid capital to invest.