> When an athlete walks through our doors, they walk into our work, where maximizing athletic potential is our anthem.
For two decades Athletic Republic has been developing cutting-edge sports training programs that seamlessly integrate science into sports training. We have over 160 locations across the country and a proven track record of successfully training more than 500,000 amateur and professional athletes, including over 2500 Olympic competitors. We're the industry leader, the nation's largest performance sports training operator, and we are actively looking for qualified individuals to help expand our presence. As an Athletic Republic franchisee you receive:Site Selection & Design Consultation
- Our knowledge and experience will guide you when choosing a market location(s), negotiating your lease and building out your space.In-Depth Training & Support
- To get your Athletic Republic facility up and running we will provide classroom training, as well as experience in an actual Athletic Republic facility to learn athlete training protocol, equipment operation, staffing, athlete scheduling and other business operations.On-Site Consultation
- Our operations experts will visit your training facility to answer any questions and provide additional training if necessary.Marketing Assistance
- We provide every new franchise with a customer database analysis of their market, a grand opening kit, advertising templates, public relations support and suggestions on how to get involved in your community to increase your exposure. And we're there every step of the way to support you as you open your facility. We take an active interest in your success.Online Support
- The Athlete Information Management System (AIMS) is a web-based resource designed to improve operating efficiency and facility utilization. The program provides the training center the ability to centralize all scheduling functions (athlete, trainer and equipment), manage sales contacts and athlete contracts, analyze marketing programs, and capture performance results and place it into an individual athlete's 'My Republic' pages within the website.Web Presence
- An athlete's site that presents the breadth and depth of our sports training knowledge. In addition to being listed on the Geo-Locator of our site, you can be promoted in the Featured Facility rotation, have all your contact information placed on the parent site and you'll receive one hundred copies of ACCELERATE: the official magazine of the Athletic Republic, a quarterly publication, free of charge.
As we set off on our most aggressive push for expansion, we offer franchise opportunities in several major markets, including: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Orange County, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, South Florida and Washington D.C.
Isn't it time to give your investments a workout? What is Athletic Republic?
Athletic Republic is a science-based sports training system that has delivered real, quantifiable results, results achieved by an athlete's commitment to gaining a competitive advantage through the use of our intensive one-on-one training, sports-specific fitness programs, and our advanced, patented equipment. We provide athletes the dynamic integration of speed, power and agility. By focusing on intelligent, science-based methods, we are able to propel our athletes from the bench to the field, from freshman to varsity squads, from high school to college and from college to the pros.What is an Athletic Republic facility like?
Your training center should be a reflection of who you are as a trainer, coach, investor, entrepreneur or sports enthusiast. We have four models, one of which could be the perfect environment for you.What kind of background do I need to be an Athletic Republic franchisee?
All you need is a passion for sports! Our existing franchise network is made up of people from diverse backgrounds including teachers, executives, business investors, former coaches, players and personal trainers. Many have degrees in sports management, sports physiology and exercise science. How long will it take to learn the Athletic Republic training system?
Comprehensive training and certification for your staff members who will be managing and delivering the programs in your area are covered within the agreement. Levels I and II are done online in preparation for the week-long Level III course that is conducted at Athletic Republic's corporate. The online training and certification can be completed by as many of your staff and or interns as you wish but Level III is for key staff members like owners, managers, etc., key people who will be with your center for the foreseeable future. Although there is no fee for the Level III course, lodging and transportation expenses for the week are not included. Where can I locate my Athletic Republic training facility?
Many markets are still available. You can designate the market you wish to locate, so long as the market meets Athletic Republic's facility site criteria, and it does not infringe on another Athletic Republic location. Will my market be protected?
Yes. Each franchise owner is allotted an area in which no other franchise can be awarded.